WEDONTBANG
left_wing_mormon

WHY DO WHITE WOMEN DATE BLACK MEN? WHATS WRONG WITH THEIR OWN..

Con Tied Pro

WEDONTBANG

Con

The question is always being raised why black men date white women. Its always reflect on what the black women is are is not doing to keep the black man so now i want to no whats wrong with the white man for white women to want our black men that only 9 times out of 10 uses the white women and than they come back to us to talk about the white women about how stupid they are. Ive never dated out of my race and never dated anyone who has..
left_wing_mormon

Pro

I have a question for you. What is wrong with interracial dating and what proof/evidence do you have that shows that interracial dating is wrong?

If a black man truly falls in love with a white woman than whats wrong their? Their skin color?

This sort of thinking is what inspires race hatred. Racism. We should date others and marry based on the emotional connection they share. Would you rather date someone of a different skin tone and be happy, or date a same skin color person and be unhappy?
WEDONTBANG

Con

what wrong is that..white women talk about us like there are better...is it because that they no the black man we come back? is that the reason why the white women wants tan, , a big booty and boobs you half to wonder why. is it jealousy, what?. cause we give less than a *****.
left_wing_mormon

Pro

I'm sorry your last post was very incoherent. I have never even thought about white women wanting bigger butts or boobs to somehow compete with black women. This is just racist. You are a racist.

This is hard for me to respond to, since you don't seem to have a very firm grasp on the english language. I can't understand what you said...

I do know that the only reason why I have challenged you is to proove how racist and hateful this question is.
WEDONTBANG

Con

Im sorry u could"t understand what i wrote..Im not a racist if u look at my picture closely u can c i have curly hair. my grandpa is white. You most date black men because 4 sum reason u got affended..my bad, I no alot of white women who want big buts and boobs and dark skin i dont no what planet u r on but its all over tv,news, and internet. it was jus a debate. and u still never got to the point why do white women date black men? what is wrong with thier own men.
left_wing_mormon

Pro

Again, this is frankly hard to understand sometimes: "You most date black men because 4 sum reason u got affended" <
Anyways, I'm afraid you're missing the point of my argument. We should not block interracial dating. It IS racist to try and keep different skin tones seperate.

People should love based on emotional connection as I said before.

As for why black men and white women are dating, this is just a stupid reason to complain about interacial dating. Nothing is wrong with white men, could it be that these white women and black men are more open-minded than you, and are willing to attract themselves emotionally to other "races". Why do you seperate white men and black men: white women date black men? what is wrong with THEIR OWN MEN? Why can't we say the human race is meant to interbreed. We are all humans.

Now answer my question: Would you rather date someone of a different skin tone and be happy, or date a same skin color person and be unhappy?
Posted by Nahna 8 years ago
Nahna
I'm sorry to say sweetie, but I am a white WOMAN, who dates a black MAN, not for the reason that he is black. I'm not trying to "steal" "your" men. I date my boyfriend for the simple fact that he is good to me. He treats me like a WOMAN. And for your information. I don't want a bigger butt, or bigger boobs, and I sure don't go to the tanners, or even lay out in the sun. Sounds to me like you think that us white woman what your men and we want to be like you. I don't. I am the way that God made me. My boyfriend is the way that God made him. God wouldn't have us together if it wasn't suppose to be. God has a plan for all people. If it was wrong then it wouldn't be happening. I have always asked God to send me the right man. And that he did. And he is a gorgeous BLACK man. He probably dates white women because they don't complain about "ooh why are these black women dating our white men" Me personally, I could care less what race, sex, or religion two people have when they are in a relationship as long as they are happy together.
Posted by HCPwns95 9 years ago
HCPwns95
(Response to author)
So what?

Maybe a COINCIDENCE?!?!??

Don't we have the right to date any person, regardless of color, or has that suddenly became illegal?
Posted by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
Nahna, thanks for your comments- I am VERY glad a white woman who has dated black men came in here and gave a logical reason as to why you would date black men... as if you need to explain yourself in 2008, right?

I just wanted to comment on the "black hillbilly" comment because it brought back memories that made me laugh. The first time I ever went to South Carolina... OH MY GOD those black folks are some Ford F250 driving, deer hunting, whiskey distilling, catfish fishin hillbillies!!! Jajajaja! It was my first time drinkin moonshine- or "corn" as they called it- and daaaaayum! Just brought back some memories... good people though!
Posted by Nahna 9 years ago
Nahna
Personally as a white woman I see nothing wrong with white men. I have only dated two black men. Nothing is wrong with white men it is just the fact that certain women need certain men. I am still with one of the black men and have been with him for four years. Its not the fact that he is black it is the fact that he is intelligent and has a very good personality. Not all people in all races are the same. Some white women act "black" and some black women act "white" just as well as some mexicans act "black" and some act "white" same with all of the races. There are hillbilly black folks, just as well as hillbilly whites and hillbilly mexicans and hillbilly asians. So to get to my point Us 'white' women dont go for black men merely for the color of their skin it is for the certain personality. The same reason why some black women date white men for their personality. Same for white with white and black with black some people actually look past skin color and see straight into someone heart.
Posted by Joel_Asher 9 years ago
Joel_Asher
pretty much, anyhow what you just said is what I just said so I guess we are on the same page, cool. Nice to chat with you though.
Posted by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
Joel, I never said I like that attitude. What I am saying is that you are being stereotypical. I have date plenty black women who acted nothing like what you are describing, and I have been friends with white women who act exactly how you are describing. Matter of fact is I have met more non-black women who act like what you're describing than black women, and maybe the problem is where you're looking.

Either way there is no need for the few black men and women on debate.org to be at each other's throats about black issues such as this one.
Posted by Joel_Asher 9 years ago
Joel_Asher
nah I never said that all black women were the way I described, and in my description I never said anything about uneducated, and no I live around plenty of black females and some good looking ones at that. I have also met black women with the personality that I liked but my attraction did not lie with them it was more so with the asian girls I so enjoy. There are white girls and asian girls who have come to adopt the annoying slang and the blood curdling attitude. All I am saying is that I want a woman that does not make me want to tear my heart out with just their mouth. I want a woman that can treat a man with respect and expect the same back. I dont date girls who are ghetto and smart mouthed I let their other traits keep me satisfied. That is why I am leaving the U.S and going to those areas where they refuse to conform to slang and mouthing off. congrats to those guys who like it, congrats mangani if you like it, we all have our own preferances and that is all I was stating.
Posted by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
Joel, your point is no less ignorant than hers. Are you implying that all black women are uneducated and ghetto? Maybe it's just the ones you attract because you are no better? Or maybe you are in a primarily white area and all you see is fine white women... either way, neither of you are being a very good representative for your race.
Posted by Joel_Asher 9 years ago
Joel_Asher
Yeah I wondered the same question of why wedontbang is so jealous I mean traumatized by the issue..(my mistake) . I know a lot of black guys that just dont want ghetto girls because they dont like slang talk or girls that is just going to be a b**** to them. I know that was the base of my choosing on what race of women I liked the ones that I didnt have to fight with to have a compromising talk with.
Posted by John_Quincy_Adams 9 years ago
John_Quincy_Adams
Was this debate a hoax? I thought site moderators would simply cancel something like this.
Vote Placed by attatae 8 years ago
attatae
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by Phoebe 9 years ago
Phoebe
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by HCPwns95 9 years ago
HCPwns95
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by bigbass3000 9 years ago
bigbass3000
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by oboeman 9 years ago
oboeman
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by theaceb 9 years ago
theaceb
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by PreacherFred 9 years ago
PreacherFred
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by msoshima54 9 years ago
msoshima54
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by sadolite 9 years ago
sadolite
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
WEDONTBANGleft_wing_mormonTied