samanthafalk
Magistrate

WW3 Happening

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

samanthafalk

Pro

By all of the tragic events from the Middle East and all across the globe, I believe that there will be a WW3.
Magistrate

Con

A prelude to a world war hardly means anything. We are bounded by the UN, that of which prevents nation states from going rogue. Sure, major powers such as China,Russia and the US are gearing towards that direction but all of them agree that diplomacy is the path to success. China has its economics as its politics, Russia with its nationalistic vendetta and the US with its globalization material. All of which doesn't prove that there will be a ww3.

Thanks
samanthafalk

Pro

What about Ukraine and Russia
Magistrate

Con

A prelude to war hardly means anything. Like I said Samantha.

Ukraine and Russia are hardly representative to a world war scenario. If I was to take your argument, that means I'd have to regard every conflict in history, from the Chechnya rebels to the Romans as world wars. It would then degenerate into world war 9 million of which makes absolutely no sense.

Thus, that argument is unsound.
Thanks Samantha.
samanthafalk

Pro

But what about the Middle East and Syria?
Magistrate

Con

Thanks for having Q & A with the president, anyone got questions?

"But what about the Middle East and Syria?"

Syria isn't a war...uhhh(impersonating obama) ....uhhh it's just a...civil war that happen to be under the... uhhh... international spotlight.

=
I was just playing around with Q and A haha, I hope you don't mind lol.=

I wouldn't classify terorrism as a world war, as it basically revolves around guerilla warfare. World war involves huge scale battles, the one in the middle east is just small scale harassment day by day.

samanthafalk

Pro

But what if there was an occurrence?
Magistrate

Con

"But what if there was an occurrence?"

The reasons are already highlighted in our previous rounds. How does a guerilla war translate into a world war?. It is both ideologically and realistically not possible.

My Contention "Conflicts won't revolve into a world war" remains strong.
samanthafalk

Pro

Many conflicts have turned into war.
Magistrate

Con

"Many conflicts have turned into war."

This just a sweeping generalisation. No examples, No historical evidence, No causal correlation whatsoever. This argument barely holds any contesting points, at best it currently sits at 0 on the relevant scale.

My opponent have failed to uphold her Burden of proof that is to proof that WW3 is happening.
Instead she came up with Q & A which is surprisingly enjoyable, lol.

Thanks anyway.