CAPLlock
SquadSix

WW3 part two

CAPLlock

CAPLlock

Con

This will pick off where the last one left off.
SquadSix

Pro

I think it is where you left of is what you are implying so you can fix where we left off on the last two rounds. If not, well I guess I wasted my round.
CAPLlock

Con

http://www.debate.org...

Now my opponent says I will have to deal with three fronts in Russia. If that is true wouldn't America have to also? They are already fighting Iraq and to send troops to Japan and S. Korea plus they are also going to have to help the U.K. and Poland.
Not next to their land.

You say Poland is to hold off Russia and that the Ural mountains will slow down Russia? Poland is a small country(put strong). The Ural ar.e an obstacle but are you saying that we have no reserve plains? They could easily travel around the mountains in tanks and jeeps if they had to. You also said that the U.S would station around the Ural's? How is this? You would have to go through France and Germany, which isn't as easy as it sounds. I know Russia has very old ships but they are working on tactics to help them win battles. As it is said Russia is a Super Power so they aren't easily defeated.

And that takes TIME. The Asians could defeat the Russian Navy while your taking over Poland, slowly take the Eastern part of Russia over while the USA takes over Iraq.

Going back when you said Poland is to hold of Russia. If Russia were to attack Poland with German help they would have to defend both fronts. They would probably hold off Germany the least but that is where they falter. Germany would send most of its military to just have the support of Russia, and if you deny this you said that the battle in Japan and S. Korea would be a sea battle at first, so most if not all the ground troops will go to Poland(and Iraq). As seen in WWII the Ural Mountains did not hinder the Russians from getting to Germany and that is when Germany had a lot of power and allies. Poland has basically no support since it is right next to Germany and France. They will block all support and with Russia attacking along with Germany Poland will stand no chance. I say it will be a matter of months or a year to defeat Poland.

France will easily fall on this time

You defeated Mexico so they are out! Good job. But now Iraq, you say they are weakened. Sure they may not have numbers but they sure do have training. They have training from who else, America! They beat us in guerrilla tactics with Al-Qaeda and all their bombings. They aren't afraid to die and with this war going on for what is it now, at least 6 years they sure are persistent. With Russia helping them it will only get better. Their morale will get higher and they will fight harder. Iraq will not be easy to beat.

They are beaten. The war on terror. crushed them

With France on the front lines of your European Campaign they will be a significant target indeed. They again are good fighters, but so is the U.K. The Germans would send a little support but when Russia broke through the U.S. would need to send more troops there instead of Iraq which lets the Russians help the Iraqis with weapons training and more.

You have hinted on how Russia would be easy to defeat in a sea-battle? Russia is a very tactful country and has survived harsh conditions for centuries. The Japanese have had earthquake after earthquake so their country is in disarray. They may seem fine but with their buildings destroyed and their nuclear facilities hindered if Russia could even get over Japan and start bombing(not nuclear) they would be in serious trouble. Though S. Korea is a peninsula in general they don't have the ability to stop Russia, they barely got by in the Korean War even with American help.

No they're not. They pulled though. Also, the Asians and USA ALL on one front would be deadly. Bigger army, more of the 'techies' to go around.

I shall wait for your next advance, and so you know Poland is out.

Left in war: U.S., U.K., Russia, , Japan, S. Korea, Germany,

France is out and so is Iraq
SquadSix

Pro

I have a few problems with your first argument but to be fair I shall let you keep Iraq being out. When you would attack France while Germany and Russia take out Poland you would start to push them back. I shall agree to you taking France but with Germany right next to France that is a great route for escape. I say the French Troops are still around but France the country is taken.

Now I am going to give some history facts. Have you ever heard of Hannibal? If so you would know he took about 40 elephants and 40,000 troops across the Alps to attack Rome. This took him about 2-3 months. Russia is moving motorized vehicles and can move much faster. They have roads instead of dirt paths like Hannibal had to trek so they would be able to move so much faster and be able to get their. Also not all troops are stationed past the Urals so with the troops stationed near Poland would be a good fighting force and when the other troops get there it would be an easy task.
I don't agree with you Iraq claim but will let you keep it. They have been at war for 8 years and are only finally wearing them down since they destroyed their leaders but more will come but I will let you have it. Just gives more support for Germany.

Now if Germany and Russia are attacking Poland at the same time I will give another history lesson. This one is about WWII. Germany foolishly attacked Russia, it is safe to say if they didn't the war would have gone on longer. Since they attacked Russia they had already had help from several countries and after they got so far Russia had enough. They pushed them back all the way to Berlin. That is no easy task with more than 1 country stopping their tracks such as Poland would be which Germany basically crushed. So with only one country in their way Russia with German help would be so quick that their would basically be little to no resistance for them.

The sea battle I say you would win but Russia wouldn't just leave their ships to die. They would obivously send them back to defend their land with extra troops and planes and jets to protect them. With French troops and Germany to help defend with Poland taken the U.K. and U.S. have enough ground to cover and with those 2 counties alone would be able to hold back the U.K. easily so the U.S. would need to send more troops their which would be safe to say since Japan and S. Korea would concentrate on Russia. Japan and S. Korea may have won the sea battle easily but the ground battle is different.

Let's have another History lesson. Napoleon, French Dictator. He thought he could take over Russia but as we all know that never happened. He lost almost all his troops to the harsh winters and with Russia knowing they couldn't stop Japan and S. Korea forever they would go through with the same tactics and destroy their cities, even though this would be costly to them they would have to warmth of their cities when they retreat and not have to deal with the Siberian winters which are some of the coldest in the world.

My source shows military spending, now America spends so much more but it took 8 years and is still going on for them to defeat Iraq and Iran but as you can see they are very low on this list if they are even on it so we must ask ourselves are they really prepared for this war since Russia, France, and Germany are within the top 10. So is the U.K. and Japan but S. Korea isn't. The U.K. barley spends more than France and a little more than Germany so without the U.S. they are going to fail in the European Campaign.

http://www.rickety.us...

I shall leave it to this and hope you will accept the French retreat into Germany.
CAPLlock

Con

True. But Russia would have a larger army that will bound to have some setbacks. Remember about the Asians. They will be closing in on the Western part of Russia.

I agree. Iraq is out.

...So with only one country in their way Russia with German help would be so quick that their would basically be little to no resistance for them

While the Asians do their number on the Russian Navy and while the Americans and The UK finish off France. France still has their armed forces though.

It was because the French was ill ready for the winter. The Allies could have just attacked them in the summer. It was a small problem for Hilter.

SquadSix

Pro

I am sorry but I though you reopening this debate for a second round you would do what you have been doing in the last one instead of listing my facts and giving short one sentence answers to counter it. I guess I will have to try my best to end this war this round.

You say that you will simply attack during the summer. Well we must say this, you won't win within 5 months. If is a world war. These things go on for years unless the attackers are simply unprepared which I most certainly am prepared.

You may be able to survive the winter that will come during this war but you are on RUSSIAN territory. Russians have home field advantage and will be able to plant bombs and ambushes wherever they want. Especially in the winter when the blizzards pick up. There will be little visibility but with technology today it would be easy to see heat signatures but with sub zero and below heat signatures can be masked. The Americans and Asians will be obviously going for warmth but the Russians will be able to hold off for at least an hour in the cold. The Russians have the advantage in the Winter and Spring. When the snow melts the land will get too wet and you shall be slowed down. You will be easy target and especially when you get on land you will have no support from the navy ships or early jet support. The Russians will simply destroy any air ports so you can't get a good foothold and unless you want to risk trying to build one you won't be able to get any good support before the attack has done it's damage.

Back at the European front France, Germany, and at least a quarter of Russia's army will be fighting back the U.K. and U.S. troops. They will be pushing back the U.K. quickly with two almost full armies and a large support army. With three different tacticians it will be almost impossible to find out what they are doing. They will take France back quickly and start towards the U.K. When France makes a strong defense at their borders Russia will be able to send a half of their forces to go support their troops again. Germany will send a quarter of their troops as well. French troops and ships go to fight the U.K. but it isn't an easy battle. The U.K. have plenty of ships but after months of fighting the morale of the U.K. break and Germany takes the charge. They break through the line of ships and with the U.K. being an island just off the coast of both nations they are able to send battalion after battalion of troops into the U.K. and take major cities. They destroy their armies and are able to hold off American advances trying to get into France and slow them down as the Russians are their to protect the European fronts. The U.K. is eventually taken but I assume they would send their defeated navy to the U.S. and send them to the Russian front. France and Germany are able to send about half of each of their troops to help Russia. The final battle shall be held in Russia.

The U.S. and the rest amass many soldiers to try and push us back but our newly revived morale is able to hold them back. The Russians and Germans lead the assault against the U.S. and others. Their have already been many casualties. on both sides but people keep enlisting. The country of Russia is separated in a 3/4 to the Axis and 1/4 to the U.S. and others. The Axis forces are able to get more soldiers quickly since their troops are coming from France and Germany. Their populations are ready for a final battle that is approaching.

A final battle in nearing as the Japanese and S. Korean forces grow thin. The Americans make them stay back in order for them to gain troops but that is a mistake. The Axis take this advantage and start to push them back mile by mile. This was a bad idea though. This gave their navy a perfect attack. They use their jets but with the Axis forces air craft the casualties are not as high as expected. The fighting continues for months until the Japanese and S. Korean forces are dwindling too much and face an eradication of their nation. They pull out to try and regain their troops but this gives the Axis the perfect attack. They go full force and push the Americans out of Russia. This battle in Russia is over for now. The French and Germans use their advanced technology to help Russia build ships and they amass a powerful navy in order to combat the newly arisen Asian and American navy. They attack quickly and swiftly but Russia with help from German and French ships are able to defend the border. The Americans face large casualties while the Axis have moderate casualties. The war was drug out and with nuclear weapons being threatened to be used I say the Americans try and get a treaty with Russia. It sends a ceasefire throughout the counties and they meet at a summit. The Americans, Japan, and S. Korea lose and have to pay for the war boosting Russia's super power and its bank to grow in its army.
If we will continue this you can take out the final 3 sentences from the nuclear arms and down. I hope next time we will get 4 or 5 rounds. This war is almost over so that seems fitting. If you actually try and fight back I might be the one who needs to pay for the war.
Posted by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
Lol,.... I should have just given 1 point to con lol
Posted by SquadSix 5 years ago
SquadSix
As I hope you see I won't go down so easily. We may need more than 1 more round.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
CAPLlockSquadSixTied
Reasons for voting decision: LOL... CON won it for me.... Gave an extra point b/c of the easy-to-read format of his arguments....Close and good debate!