WaffleDude18
arthurv

Waffles Are Better Than Pancakes

WaffleDude18

Pro

Waffles are better than pancakes because they fill you up more and actually trap the syrup and are wayyyyyyyyyy yummier
arthurv

Con

Well as a Belgian I should be on the pro side because Belgian waffles are world famous. However because i am on the con side I think that they are both good. Imagine yourself sitting outside with a pancake with sugar or flour and i can assure you there are not much things that are better in life.
WaffleDude18

Pro

Pancakes are a disgrace they are disgusting flat and longer to make. The pancakes don't feel you up that fast and SUCK!!!!
arthurv

Con

Well and don't think this is an argument you posted. And I think you never heard about the saying. About opinions their is no discussion possible. However I think pancakes are really loved all around the world and that means only one thing that they are really good. When there is birthday party for children it happens a lot that the parents give pancakes to the children instead of waffles. I think this says enough...
WaffleDude18

Pro

WaffleDude18 forfeited this round.
arthurv

Con

arthurv forfeited this round.