sydney_nikole_3
DenyEverything

Waffles or Pancakes

sydney_nikole_3

Pro

I would say pro waffles :)
The debating will start at round two
Just for fun
DenyEverything

Con

I accept your debate and will argue pro pancakes. I look forward to a good debate.
sydney_nikole_3

Pro

As my first argument, I would like to point out that waffles are very easy to make. You simply make the batter using the instructions on the box, pour the batter into the waffle iron, let sit, and they are done! With pancakes, you have to flip them, and make sure you don't burn them. Also, during the pancake flipping process, they make become misshapen. Also, some parts will not get cooked as well as other parts, leaving just the raw batter, which is not healthy.
I would also like to say something about the squares on the waffles. When you have waffles, you usually have something on the side, like bacon or eggs. The pockets on the waffles catch the syrup, so it doesn't drip on to your other foods.
DenyEverything

Con

A true connoisseur of breakfast foods understands that a challenge is always worthwhile and that, in general, the more difficult it is to make a food, the greater the result. For example, if I made blueberry pancakes with strawberry syrup, it would be more difficult, but more worthwhile, as the outcome is definitely more satisfying to the wide majority of eaters.
This is important because while waffles may be easier to make, pancakes definitely produce a greater result. It takes a skilled chef to produce fine pancakes, and it is truly an enjoyable experience, whereas waffles have turned into more of a cheap substitute. In fact, you have to buy a special pan for waffles, while pancakes only require a multipurpose one!

Pancakes are healthier than waffles. "Without any altercations to the typical recipe, pancakes have 20% less calories than waffles due to their small nature. Because pancakes are individually cooked on a grilled or skillet, one is able to control the size of a pancake. The size of a waffle is already predetermined due to the waffle iron." -Fitday.com, retrieved 9/8/12.

Pancakes are one of the easiest foods to eat. You simply cut them and devour! The same goes for waffles, so there is no point in trying to make a case for the shape of the food. It's just different, not better or worse.

With health benefits, higher status as a breakfast food and beyond, and less calories, pancakes are clearly the better choice.
sydney_nikole_3

Pro

sydney_nikole_3 forfeited this round.
DenyEverything

Con

DenyEverything forfeited this round.
sydney_nikole_3

Pro

sydney_nikole_3 forfeited this round.
DenyEverything

Con

DDDDD
DD DD eeeeeee nn nnnn yyy yyy
DD DD eee eee nnnn nn yyy yyy
DD DD eeee eee nnn nn yyyyyyyy
DDDDDDD eeeeeeee nn nn yyyyy

Extend all my arguments.

~ and deny everything ~
Posted by famer 5 years ago
famer
So tempted to take this, but I think it'll just be a noob-snipe and I really want to get out the habit of doing all that.