shaduwarsenaal
TalkingWaffle69

Waffles vs. Pancakes

shaduwarsenaal

Con

Pannenkoeken (Dutch word) are superior to waffles
TalkingWaffle69

Pro

Waffel (German word) are the greatest.
shaduwarsenaal

Con

Danke, for accepting my challenge. To start, both wafels een Pannenkoeken bent goed. But the waffle is not better. Pancakes are smoother and rounder. They have been the delicacy in many countries throughout the world for many years. State your reason for the waffle.
TalkingWaffle69

Pro

The Wafel my friend, is a treat for all. There are many forms of wafels too and they are much easier to make than pancakes. Also, if you put butter and syrup on pancakes, it all falls off the sides, but with za wafels, all of the butter and syrup stays in all of the little squares. Wafels are easy and fun for the whole family to enjoy. I call myself the TalkingWaffle because I speak for all the waffles. My Xbox One name is MajesticWaffle8 (add me if you'd like) because no two wafels are the same, they are all unique and majestic.
shaduwarsenaal

Con

Are any dos pannenkoeken alike. Neine, I say. Pancakes are easy to make and you do not even need a pancake iron. Just put them on the griddle. I do not see waffles doing that. Pancakes have also been around since the stone age compared to the 14th century founding of the waffle.
TalkingWaffle69

Pro

The Waffel might not be as old as these Pancakes, but that is why the people love the Waffel so much more because it is something new. And I just got yelled at by a teacher so I have to go for this round...
shaduwarsenaal

Con

Well I guess you did not hear of the new trend where 'old' is the new 'new.' Besides, pancakes are round and everyone likes a well rounded food. You can even use pancakes to sandwich a chocolate cheseburger with pickles.
TalkingWaffle69

Pro

WAFFEL! Za Waffel shall rule the world. Waffels start our day. Have you ever ate too many pancakes? You get sick, but you can never eat too many Waffels. Waffels are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a midnight snack. I am the TalkingWaffle. Waffels for life. Waffels. Waffels shall prevail. We are Waffel, and we are many.
shaduwarsenaal

Con

Neine, I say ye, depart from this blasphemy. La cr"pe ne doit pas "tre prononc" contre. (French).The pancake shall not be spoken against. Your ideas are a heresy to the kirken pannekake ( Norwegian for church of the pancake.) Not many can grow sick of the pancake. that is why you see 'all you can eat pancake' signs and not 'all you can eat waffle' signs. For an odd reason mustard taste better on a pancake than a waffel. I hereby shall conclude my argument and hope I have not been too offensive. Tot ziens.- That is Dutch, you know.
TalkingWaffle69

Pro

OH THE GREAT WAFFEL SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all I have to say. Vote Waffel!!!
Posted by SirPrinceAndrewIII 2 years ago
SirPrinceAndrewIII
Why not both? *mexican music plays in the background*
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
shaduwarsenaalTalkingWaffle69Tied
Reasons for voting decision: both appealed to emotion and had strong feelings about their topics, but none really had true reason to why one food was superior to the other.