Max.Wallace
Man_Of_Few_Words

Walmart ad targets, is that you?

Man_Of_Few_Words

Max.Wallace

Con

This is not really a debate. I am looking for all individuals target by Walmart pharmaceutical ads to unite here in the comments section and declare their distaste for tyranny of prescription. Welcome!
Man_Of_Few_Words

Pro

Since There is no reason for this to be on the site as it isn't a debate and you haven't taken a side and do not show arguments I would like you to forfeit and go somewhere else or make a poll. thank you
Max.Wallace

Con

I apologize for creating a debate too deep for you. Why did you accept the debate, unless you are a tyrant of the mind or at least a believer that you know it all, tyrant. Stop bullying me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!1
Man_Of_Few_Words

Pro

I accepted your silly debate to get it out of here so just forfeit
Max.Wallace

Con

No, I never do. Well I think I did twice, by accident. You need to get a sense of humor, el seriousio. You are the equalizer? Well then, you win. I quit. Not forfeit. Oh this is the last round. Why quit now?

Bring your books and pills
And claim you rule the hill
A Judge of smart and dumb ye claim
Playing flame
Like a demon

You win, hooray for you.
Man_Of_Few_Words

Pro

HAHAHA i'm sorry I don't know why I was being so serious its all good now I feel so retarded i'm going to let it be up to the judges, best of luck to you though.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
max......... How old are you? Adolescent comes to mind.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
My opponent will run. as most do that are confusiacated.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I realize you cannot comprehend me, and are willing to call me retarded to justify you intellectual inability. Now joust again.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I though the smart people were all here, but they cannot understand unless a book is written for they to read, instead of actually doing something.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
What are you talking about? Do you realize how incomprehensible you're being?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Robots that can fix themselves, that is the mission of evil.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I lack the lazy , "i won't do physical work attitude" of most debaters, is that what you mean?
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
There is nothing to debate here. This isn't a resolution. It's you just b!tching about targeted ads. I understand why you did it, though. It's because you lack the intellectual capacity to be a competent debater.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Why do you think you have to pamper people. Let people learn that they are responsible for their decisions. Not me nor Walmart. I haven't seen any Walmart ads, why target them? I advertise too. Now if they are a lie. That is something different.

I shop at Walmart a lot. I like the layout of their stores and their prices too.Lowes and Walmart are my two favorite stores to shop at.

What do you mean by " tyranny of prescription" anyway.Pharmaceuticals are one thing I never buy, so I do not know what is the problem.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie

Vote Placed by republicofdhar 2 years ago
republicofdhar
Max.WallaceMan_Of_Few_WordsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Largely unintelligible as a debate, but I saw these words from Con: "Well then, you win. I quit." As a result, I'm giving the win to Pro.