TheGodButcher
UtherPenguin

Wandenreich (Bleach-Pro) vs Akatsuki (Naruto-Pro)

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

TheGodButcher

Pro

In all out war post war Akatsuki even with the reincarnations, Madara, and tailed beasts would lose to Bleach's hidden army Wandenreich.

Both Naruto and Bleach characters are able to use their abilities to their full potential with no limits, chakra and rishi are essentially the same thing. Only manga material can used in this debate. I will begin my argument after someone accepts my challenge.
UtherPenguin

Con

Challenge accepted ( I will start my opening argument in the next round )
TheGodButcher

Pro

Thank you for accepting, I'll jump right in.

Wandenreich translating to "Invisible Empire" is at the core a group of Quincy who managed to survive the "The Fall of Quincy" 1000 Years ago and escaped Seireitei, they are currently at war with soul society. Before I dive into Wandenreich's military power and strength I'll begin my first point.
[http://i23.mangapanda.com...]

[1]"The Quincy were created by Yhwach. He is their King and his blood flows in every Quincy. The Quincy were scattered all over the world at one time. They were relatives of magic hunters who specialized in the war against Hollows"- Bleach Wiki. The Quincy abilities, tools, and weapons are in a nutshell more powerful and useful than anything seen in Naruto. Quincy are able to absorb and manipulate reishi which allows them to used in offensive, defensive and supportive purposes.
The abilities and tools granted and used by the quincy are clearly able to overwhelm any one from the Naruto Universe even with the use of Kabuto's "Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation" which allows the reincarnations to regenerate to a never ending extent. Abilities used by quincy...
Hirenkyaku- A quincy combat technique allowing them to move at high speeds. Allowing them not only to move at high speeds, but because it's not a build up of speed (like most naruto characters) and instead a sudden movement that allows them to move from one area to another in an instant, they are able to fight at extremely high speeds and not limited to speed build up like Naruto Characters. This would make battles difficult for almost every single reincarnations, making as if they were fighting against speeds like the Third Raikage, A, Minato against foot soldiers. These characters (and a few others) are the only ones who have shown to able to completely "flash" or "blur" from their spot and completely appear out of nowhere without their image moving with them. This also leads to obvious fact that the quincy have a clear speed advantage as no Reincarnation has shown their type of speed. Even Ishia (Whose power was nowhere near most of the Stern Ritter) was able to keep up with the arrancar's sonido which is capable of traveling at sound.
Another advantage the quincy possesses is Blut. By making reishi flow into their blood vessels they and can drastically increase their attack and defense power to inhuman levels making their physical human abilities better than the most of reincarnations.
Quincy's Shadow-
Blut Vene- This ability drastically reduces blunt attacks and almost completely negates piercing attacks. Meaning even members of the "seven swordsmen of the mist" would be helpless as there swords don't generate or conceal enough power to cut through a quincy's blut. When pierced by Juha Bach Ichigo used blut and had the ground under them shatter, this was Ichigo's first use of blut, imagine what a full fledged trained quincy could do. Additionally Blut Vene allows the practicer to heal and seal their wounds in the case they are injured.
Blut Arterie- Increasing their attack power, this effectively would allow them to damage kage level opponents.
Rans!3;tengai- Quincy are not pushovers. What makes them superior to the people from naruto is their ability and desire to fight even when badly damaged. With this technique lethally injured or quincy who have lost movement to a limb can continue to fight by forcefully making their limbs move. Even after being badly injured and having a vital part his with kido, Stern Ritter J displayed this ability which allowed him to completely turn this tides even as his death clearly approached. [http://i8.mangapanda.com...]

[2] The Wandenreich's military itself is more organized, has greater technology, is lead more carefully and intelligently, and has overall more power than post war Akatsuki. Obito and Kabuto are clearly not able to work well together. Kabuto acts on his own,. They have a clear conditions as both are in this world for their own reasons. Unlike the Wandenreich who are a monarchy and have a king whose words are absolute among them. There is not debate, conflicts among them never last long, even after the naming of the successor. Effectively there king is over 1000 years and has over a thousand years of war and combat experience. Much older than Obito and clearly smarter. Their technology and intellect would clearly be able help them during this war as they were able to develop a device which stole bankia. Though it is unlikely they would be able to stop Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation, they wouldn't need to (I'll explain later on why). Both post war Akatsuki and Wandenreich are organized groups but it's clear that Juha Bach is able to dispatch groups more efficiently as he has able to invade soul society right after learning about Ichigo's sudden appearance in Hueco Mundo.
Military Potential:
Stern Ritters-
A group of power captain-level or above captain level "Knights" whose powers are considerable enough overwhelm kage level opponents. These members have special abilities that would allow them to overwhelm a group of high level opponents like the akatsuki. Members possess unique abilities and have wide set of abilities that would allow them to affect against any reincarnation.
Jagdarmee-
A hunting group. This group if needed could track and hunt down Kabuto if he was hidden. Though they wouldn't really. Soldat-
A foot soldier. What's different about these foot soldiers is that even in their abundance, they are still powerful and were able to defeat low ranking shinigami with ease. White zetsus could have a numbers advantage but would most likely fall as these foot soldiers are clearly represented to be extremely dangerous and lethal.
Others- Powerful opponents don't only rest on Soldats and Stern Ritter, The Others are arrancar who fight for His Majesty like any other quincy for the empire. Juha Bach considers them to be useful soldiers due to them not requiring prerequisite training, but are regarded as expendable and can be used for any purpose he desires.

[3]The Quincy's aftereffect on souls. The main thing my contender and anyone else reading this is wondering at the moment is how I'm going to get around the regeneration of the reincarnations. It's simple, we look at the reason Quincy were slaughtered to near extinction. It's the fact that they completely destroy the soul and instead of purifying it. The Impure World Reincarnation works by brining by the soul back into a body of someone that's already living. Meaning that souls exists which makes sense chakra works with spiritual energy. In other words, once a quincy fights a reincarnation they would destroy the soul and negate regeneration and wouldn't have to find a way to have Kabuto to stop the jutsu or seal them.
http://i27.mangapanda.com...
http://i3.mangapanda.com...
http://i3.mangapanda.com...

Resources:
http://bleach.wikia.com...
http://bleach.wikia.com...
http://naruto.wikia.com...
http://naruto.wikia.com...
UtherPenguin

Con

UtherPenguin forfeited this round.
TheGodButcher

Pro

I'll allow my contender to respond. There's no point in responding if there's nothing to respond to.
UtherPenguin

Con

UtherPenguin forfeited this round.
TheGodButcher

Pro

TheGodButcher forfeited this round.
UtherPenguin

Con

UtherPenguin forfeited this round.
TheGodButcher

Pro

TheGodButcher forfeited this round.
UtherPenguin

Con

UtherPenguin forfeited this round.
Posted by UtherPenguin 2 years ago
UtherPenguin
My apologies for forfeiting the debate, I had lost internet connection and access over the past three weeks and was unable to type my opening argument, If you would like to have a rematch then be my guest as I now have a lot of time on my hands and likely wont forfeit next time.