War Game Scenario: Israel Vs Iran
Debate Rounds (5)
If you are a member of the Art of War (AOW) debate group [created by @The-Voice-of-Truth], then you must vote on this debate. If you are a member of AOW and accept this debate, then state your win/loss ratio.
If you are interested in joining AOW, message @TheRussian or @The-Voice-of-Truth. The primary prerequisite to join this group is: you have to have participated in AT LEAST ONE war debate. If you are a member of AOW, you must vote on other members' war debates unless a valid reason is given. You can challenge other members to debates related to war game scenarios.
There is a Moderator who will ensure that this debate follows the below rules. For this debate, the Moderator is (insert member name).
There are some strict rules that apply. Voters must penalize any violation of the rules.
1. When you accept the debate, state your country, and state the numbers of your armed forces (aircraft, men, ships, etc.). Use this source for military numbers ONLY, as it is the most reliable: http://www.globalfirepower.com.....;
2. Each country's turn can range from about 3 days to 60 days long, so all actions must be in accordance with this time period. (DO NOT try to win in one turn! Take into account that your opponent is also a living, thinking being that can adapt to a situation.)
3. Morale is a key factor in your armed forces' effectiveness.
4. You may produce more military forces (soldiers, ships, aircraft, tanks/humvees/cavalry), but it depends on your military budget, your country's population, and how industrialized your nation is.
5. You may choose to invade or defend although I doubt Israel would even try to attack a country over 10 times its size
6. The defender makes the first move.
7. The defender's primary military objective is to remove the attacker's forces from the defender's territory. The attacker's primary military objective is to annex the other country, or destroy it (physically, economically, etc). Secondary military objectives can be made by the debaters if they wish. Fulfillment of the military objectives is victory. If either side fails to fulfill their set objectives, the voters are free to reasonably determine the winner based off of who was more successful in completing their objectives.
8. If a nation's capital is destroyed/liberated, this does not necessarily mean that the war is won; the capital could be recaptured. If one of the debaters destroys or controls the administration of the opposing country, OR if the opposing country is destroyed to the point of no administration, then that debater is immediately guaranteed a 7-point victory.
9. Every aspect of the war must be realistic and must remain within the parameters established by the rules and the title. Any unrealistic action and actions deviating from the rules will cause the entire action to be void. Any further deviation after the first void action will result in a complete debate forfeiture.
10. Weapons of mass destruction are NOT allowed. A WMD is defined as:
-Radiological weapon or a radiological dispersion device: any weapon designed to spread radioactive material
-Nuclear or Thermonuclear weapon: an explosive device that derives its destructive force from nuclear reactions
-Chemical weapon: a device that inflicts chemicals designed to harm or kill humans/animals
-Biological weapon: the use of biological toxins or infectious organisms to inflict damage.
Non-conventional detonation of conventional weapons IS allowed.
11. No allies (NATO, UN, Muslim Brotherhood, or otherwise) under ANY circumstances. Annexation of other countries or agreements that allow formations of larger nations and/or direct military intervention is NOT allowed. Personnel and forces CANNOT be supplied by other nations.
You CAN have military or diplomatic agreements and/or treaties with other nations (agreements not to interfere etc). Radical groups, militant organizations, paramilitary factions etcetera are NOT allowed.
Religion is NOT a factor. No economic sanctions from any other nation, but economic warfare is allowed.
You cannot increase your country"s population, nor can you use ANY method to allow the involvement of other countries other than what is specified. You cannot receive donations or economic support from private agencies.
12. Cyberwarfare is allowed. Electronic warfare is limited to radar/radio jamming and interception; NO EMPs.
13. The country as con requested is Iran.
14. Appropriate conduct MUST be maintained: no insults, cursing, profanity, vulgar language or trolling. Any violation of appropriate conduct WILL BE REPORTED to DDO authorities.
15. If you fail to follow the rules once, you will be given a warning and your actions in that round will be void. Further disobedience of ANY of these rules WILL result in an immediate loss of the debate.
16. The Instigator is Pro.
17. These debates are strictly Force versus Force; no civilian action is allowed unless Total War is declared.
18. TOTAL WAR can be declared only as an absolute last resort. Total war is defined as the complete mobilization of all available manpower of the country. In a state of total war, every able citizen either joins the military personnel or the military labor workforce.
19. All scenarios MUST be realistic; there MUST be an established reason for conflict.
20. We may either follow the date-time storyline format, or state the events that occur directly as realistically possible in a period of 45 days.
21. This is a Category 2 AOW debate. A category 2 debate DO NOT allow the usage of WMDs. Category 1 debates allow WMDs.
I have limited time because of my mother sorry.
April 15 Iran manages to dispose of ISIS. It will not affect anything.
April 16 Israel celebrates Russia_the_Almighty's birthday.
5:03 Iranian diplomat makes faux pass and angers Israel.
April 18 Iran makes a deal with America for F 22s in exchange for oil. (I think that that is allowed. Correct me if I cannot purchase equipment.) Iran makes deal to Russia for stealth radar installations. (Able to detect B2s.)
April 19 Iran begins the manufacture of 200 tanks.
April 21 The first one slides off the assembly line. They will be done by July.
April 22 Iran purchases SAMs from America and strengthens its cyber space.
April 24 Cyberspace defenses finish.
April 25 The bat bomb begins development. Iran ceases nuclear program.
My opponent will act as if he has no knowledge of the bat bomb as it has top level security. http://www.wikiwand.com...
It is not a WMD because it is an incendiary device not one of the defined WMDs.
1. America has not given its F-22 to an ally and it has not, let alone Iran an enemy. Plus you can't get that kind of help from countries making that void. By agreements it means like, Israel making an agreement with Egypt not allowing Iran to pass through the Suez Canal. America is content with oil it gets from Canada, itself, and Saudi Arabia.
2. You can't buy stuff from other nations. You can make what they might have give you licence to do it. AMERICA HATES IRAN!! Russia is the only country besides other Arab countries that would even think of supporting Iran and you have to do this yourself with your own factories.
3. It was only in service for America that is the bat bomb. How would Iran even know where to start? America likely won't tell them how and if a US of A person who knows about it and did tell them, he likely would be considered a traitor.Plus to me that seems crossing the line.
4. In the rules it clearly says the defender makes the first move. I highly doubt Israel would even try to attack a country over 10 times its size so that means I am the defender. Meaning everything in round 1 is VOID. Besides April 15-16 since both don't cross the line for being a move against Israel.
5. We need an established reason for conflict so I will state it.
6.For this I will be known as president David Almighty
So you cannot purchase things from other nation and can only get licences to produce things from nation that may support them such as Russia. I doubt America will be fond of Iran for at least until 2020.
Total Population: 7,821,850
available Manpower: 3,511,190
Fit For service: 2,963,642
Reaching: military age annually: 121,722
active Front line personnel: 160,00
active reserve personnel: 630,000
Total aircraft: 684
fixed-wing attack aircraft:242
transport aircraft: 101
trainer aircraft 247
attack aircraft: 48
Total fleet strength: 66
coastal defense craft: 56
oil production: 3,800 bbl/day
oil consumption: 240,000
proven oil reserves: 11,500,000
labor force: 3,493,000
merchant marine strength:8
major ports and terminals: 4
roadway converge: 18,920
railway converge: 975
serviceable airports: 47
defense budget: 17,000,000,000
external debt: 96,300,000,000
reserves of foreign exchange and gold: 80,740,000,000
purchasing power parity: 273,200,000,000
square land area: 20,770
shared border; 1,068
April 20 Israel sees increased threat levels from Iran with seeing mobilization beginning just today. Iran does not have many enemies besides Israel who they would dare to take on so Israel knows they must get ready to defend. Israel begins mobilization.
April 23-April 26 Known as the 3 day war erupts between Israel and the Hamas (again) starting when The Hamas kill an Israeli civilian. All in all, almost 500 Palestinians are killed and 23 Israeli citizens and military were killed. Iran is antagonized by this.
April 30 Israel mobilization is coming along along with Iranian mobilization. To slow them down a bit before declaring war they launch a minor cyber attack on a factory mobilizing. This should put that factory 2 days behind schedule.
May 1 Iran threatens to declare war on Israel if they don't stop mobilization within 24 hours.
May 2 Iran declares war. Israel signs an agreement with Egypt for 500 million. This prevents Iran from using the Suez Canal for its fleet.
May 5 There are 100,000 soldiers are stationed at Jerusalem alone.190,000 soldiers are stationed at the rest of Eastern Israel. Without access to the Suez Canal the fleet stays vigilant in case the Iranian fleet tries to go through the Strait of Gibraltar and through the Mediterranean(a much longer journey than going through the Suez Canal).
May 20 The superior Israeli airforce expect to stop any advance from the Iranian airforce. A liscence agreement is made with the US to be able to produce f-15s since they already have them. They have Tactical high energy lasers, SPYDER air defense systems, Davids Slings and Iron Dome to help Israeli aircraft. With superior tanks they will dominate there. (Even if you could manufacture tanks from Russia, Israeli tanks are still superior).
May 30 Israeli positions are ready. Ballistic missiles are ready to fire upon the Iranian fleet once it comes within 500 kilometers or if the the Iranian try to advance. The rest of the army is spread through most of Israel ready to come at the sound of battle or a flare if for some reason the Iranian break through there cyber defense although it is very unlikely. The mobilization has been going smoothly for Israel while they prepare for defending.
2. I feel like an all-around noob because I didn't see that rule.
3. It is unclassified and it is online. The leader of Iran could possibly see that. And plus they have more chances of developing that then a nuke.
May 30 Treaty with Jordan and Iraq allows troop movement through those countries.
May 31 Trucks approach Israeli positions. 600 of them supported by 2000 infantry in two columns
June 1 Infantry attacks Israeli positions and are easily repulsed.
June 2 Surprise attack by tanks at 3:00 destroys 543 Israeli tanks. Iran loses 192.
12:00 Israeli tanks attack retreating Iranian tanks.
12:30 Surprise attack in rear by 1000 infantry causes tanks to retreat after Iran loses 21 tanks and Israel 2.
13:23 Tanks have melted into the desert. Only a harmless convoy of trucks carrying wounded is left.
June 3: using the cover of night, mines were placed around the Israeli coast. Israel cannot leave their harbors. Four mine warfare ships are destroyed by missiles. Cyber-attack begins.
June 7 Artillery begins to shell Israeli border.
June 8 Israeli army deploys but is repulsed by greater numbers of Iranian forces. Recruitment stations and propaganda posters are doing well. 2000 Iranians have joined up.
June 9 Iran makes pact with Lebanon and Syria to move troops through their country. Israel is surrounded by men on three sides.
Junes 10 Treaties with Cyprus, Egypt and Turkey allowing military boats into their water system allows Israel to be blockaded. The Suez canal remains open as per agreement.
June 11 American shipping vessels are warned to stay away. Any that do not are sunk.
June 12 Civilian airplanes are seen around Israel spraying something into the air.
June 15 Drought begins in Israel.
June 16 Major troop movements begins in Iran.
June 30 2000 trucks, 500 towed artillery and 500,000 soldiers begins attack on Israel through southern border.
July 1 Israeli line has broken. 3043 Israeli troops were killed and 5489 captured. 435 Israeli tanks were destroyed, 2 captured and taken back to Tehran.
July 2 Cyber-attack that was secretly begun on June 3 finally succeeds. All internet is down in Israel and all power is down to. During this havoc two military airports are destroyed by saboteurs. The third is not destroyed because saboteurs were thwarted by Israel.
July 3 Speech made by Walle Ras to armed forces to boost morale" at front lines.
July 4 Iranian troops are stopped by major tank force.
July 5 3:00 1000 Iranian tanks attack Israeli tank line with supporting troops.
5:00 Line breaks.
6:00 Israeli artillery in Demona begins to fire.
July 6 Demona entered by Iranian force.
July 7 Beersheba entered by Iranian force.
July 24 Demona captured after heavy fighting. Iranian losses 31,000 troops, Israeli 25,000 troops and 243 tanks.
July 29 Beersheba captured after heavy fighting. Iranian losses 26,000 troops and 265 tanks, Israeli 27,000 and 143 tanks.
July 30 500 trucks move towards Demona. Lines strengthened.
Bat bomb will be done October 5.
Your move now.
Note on strategy: My army is not as hi-tech as Israel"s army but I have more of an army. I use overwhelming force and trickery to defeat the superior Israeli army.
My tanks were already at the Israeli line when I met the tank line. Good luck finding out where though.
1. Israeli troops if you don't know are trained to be ready for almost any situation even a surprise attack and well if Israel was being threatened by invasion there likely wouldn't be such a thing as a surprise attack.
2. You stated nothing on your casualties of July 1. Because you failed to only state Israel's casualties I can and do presume that you suffered no casualties making that void.
3. You stated nothing of money with those agreements you made. Jordan kind of likes Israel today and you would likely have to spend at least a few million to get them to let you through. Iraq and Syria even would like a bit of money for going through their countries.
4. Last round you never used your airforce as you stated nothing of planes a HUGE part of war today. My f-15s could really just bomb you like God sent his wrath upon your soldiers. Really if America sent about 5,000 bombers to bomb Japan about 100 million lives DEAD.
5. You never signed an agreement with Morocco allowing passage through the Strait of Gibraltar since you never went through the Suez canal without spending more than 500 million to beat. Morocco basically OWNS the Strait of Gibraltar and would require either oil or money to let you through.
6 You used 1,000 tanks in one charge. That is about 62.5% of all your tanks. Even higher a percentage since you lost others previously.
7 Trying to threaten America? That certainly didn't stop America from sending stuff to Britain in World war 1 when they were "little bobby". That can't turn out well for later, for you.
8. Cover of darkness doesn't work so well anymore. BTW Your the second person I'm telling that Jericho 1 missiles can hit ships located at Cyprus. Plus Lebanon won't be happy since blockading Israel means your blockading them.
9. State some actual dollars going towards the countries your making agreements with because your acting as if Iran is America where they get to station troops in other countries for free as long as they are protected by America. State nothing on this and half of your round 2 is void. Numbers didn't help Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon in the 6 day war. July 24 how did you lose no tanks?
You leave me no choice.
LET THE WAR RESUME
August 10 Israel begins operation Only Israel is Israel. 3 Israeli agent trained to be able to take down a fully armed individual with merely their bare hands are sent to were the tanks in Iran are and will Jihad the tanks or use shoe bombs to destroy them to prevent Iran from using them. They know how to speak all dialects of Arab languages that Iranians mainly use. Also they can interrogate efficiently. TO assist the agents the add in operation Stone age. Having recovered from the cyber attack they plan on launching a massive cyber attack on Iran. This will Practically shut down everything Iran has including their energy production.
9:30 Disguised as workers at where the Israeli tanks are they get ready to destroy them to prevent Iran from knowing how to make them.
9:39 Operation Stone age cyber attackers finally break through the Iranian cyber defense(which you didn't improve) since August 10. They activate buffer flows at several Iranian gas plants. After this all it takes is a small spark before it combusts. The power grid is hit, along with the Iranian radar and communications being jammed. On top of it all the internet is hit shutting it down in Iran along with bringing the factories mobilization to a standstill
9:44 With Iranian technology shut down they blow up the area where the tanks are with shoe bombs at first and jihad which merely one jihad can be strong enough to cause a building to be destroyed or collapse. Iran might not know it was Israel because ISIS remnants may still remain and get revenge.
Operation Only Israel is Israel is a success with the loss of merely 3 trained Israeli agents versus at least 20 Iranians not including not able to have the Israeli tanks.
August 20 Israel know they must take action all surviving people get to Jerusalem or the areas surrounding. They also get all ballistic missile and non-ballistic ready to fire. They know they need to do 2 major things. Relieve the blockade that is being placed to get food from America and get Iran to go into full retreat. President David Almighty gives this speech at Jerusalem. "In all the war we have fought against these hostile countries we can say we have held out for victory. Until every Israelite is dead, until we have no more bullets or even arrows to fire, until we have nothing left to defend, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SURRENDER, EVER!!!!!"
August 24 Israel Begins Operation Yahweh. They continuously jam any communications and radar for the Iranian army. Missiles, ballistic or not will bombard enemy positions. Since you stated nothing on having anything to defend against them such as anti-ballistic missiles which I doubt Iran has. Once the positions are shattered, the superior Israeli planes will bombard the enemy positions, mainly vehicles. Air defense systems will assist the f-15s and other Israeli planes to beat the Iranian airforce. While the air bombardment begins to subside Israeli tanks attack the decimated positions with infantry support.
August 25 Any Iranian soldiers who were somehow able to escape this fighting are in confusion in the countries outside of Israel without a leader likely. Israeli morale soars after this major victory. Iran's tanks are basically completely gone. Their army has been crushed, still recovering from their cyber attack prevents Iran from producing many new vehicles.
September 4 Israel needs food otherwise they will run out by December. A ship begins to sweep mines on the southern part of Israel. Since The Iranian fleet won't be able to stop an American ship to the south without suffering damage or end up having a nuclear missile ready to fire at them they should be able to get a few ships with food.
September 10 With a clear area of mines created 3 American ships from the Suez canal packed to the maximum with food are en route to Israel. 2 Israeli submarines are accompanying them. On radar Israel sees 3 Iranian Coastal defense crafts heading towards them. They Israeli submarines are able to sink them before they are able to do significant damage to any of the ships. Knowing time is running out before support comes they rush to the clear area of mines. They get the food to Israel. Food supplies should now take at least until maybe March before depleted. (Since Gabe1e was president of America in his own war the president of America will be him).
September 23 Israel sends this message to Walle Ras.
"Mr. President, let's end this madness, your army has suffered severe losses. With most of your vehicles gone due to my forces you have little to try now. Our airforce is superior. All you have is that blockade that is not working as you may think. I have President Gabe1e who is willing to let us have a peace conference in Washington DC. Trust us, there is no surprise attack you can try with no tanks left and no factories to produce them functioning."
September 26 If the situation for Iran already wasn't bad enough this happens. BOOM!
#Breaking News in Greece#(Translated) We interrupt your program to deliver shocking news! The Greek ship Achilles has been destroyed! It was just a merchant ship bringing supplies to Egypt like it may usually do when it was attacked by an Iranian ship! Government officials sent this message to Iran.
"We will declare war on you unless you meet these demands!
1. Iran will apologize to Greece in Athens.
2. Iran will give Greece 25 million dollars. 15 million for the cost of the ship and its merchandise and 10 million for the loss of life.
3. Greek ships will be allowed to go anywhere through the Iranian blockade regardless.
If you fail to meet these demands we will declare war on you!"
(Since rule 11 prohibits direct military intervention and being reasonable that this may happen you don't have much of a choice unless we both can agree you have to contend with me and Greece.)
September 27 Iran apologises to Greece and pays money.
2:00 bat bomb detonated Jerusalem is in flames.
September 30 92% of Jerusalem has burned to the ground. 12% of the population is dead and 95% is homeless, including Russia the almighty.
September 31 Reserves called up
October 1 Saboteurs finish job with last airport making it so that nothing can be flown at all Israeli airports.
October 23 1 million soldiers are thrown at Israel.
November 12 Jerusalem is taken with little effort do to burning to the ground.
November 21 Netanyahu is captured. Morale soars. Enlistment rates soars to 4 thousand a day. Israel's moral plummets as they starve.
November 22 I ask for peace.
You can't attack the holy city of Muslims, Jews and Christians! THAT would start a massive uprising. Plus I don't have to state casualties. Look at this.
Where in there does it state casualties in there? You just stated yours and i just didn't wish to state mine. I have 47 airports yet you make it out like I only have 3. I can recover from cyber attacks. If Israel just was hit with a cyber attack they would repair the essentials while planning a counter cyber attack once the essentials are done. We need to do a redo because religion in the middle east is always a factor. Where in the rules does it state a requirement of stating casualties?!?!? Morale would not soar since you BURNT THE HOLY CITY WHERE Mohamed WENT TO HEAVEN!!!! You have just screwed this debate up now listen to this while you should either be thinking of some way to defend yourself(not recommended) or agree with me. Round 3 for you VOID https://www.youtube.com...
Edit: Hebron is attacked and burned.
I MIXED UP PORTS AND AIRPORTS (insert swear words here)
Edit October 1 Saboteurs finish job and destroy the rest of the air ports.
November 12 Jerusalem is attacked.
November 20 Jerusalem captured.
I have edited it and am now in the green.
November 23 Hadera attacked.
October 12 Hadera captured
October 13 Haifa attacked
October 24 Haifa captured
October 25 Missiles bombard Iranian positions. They retreat into their Israeli cities.
October 26 Nahariyya attacked
December 3 Nahariyya captured
December 4 Israel Captured
Defense of what I just did. I have edited all that I have done to make it ok with you. I have you attacking me with missiles which helped but I just ran into your cities and you were forced to stop. My tank army played a no part but yours did. It managed to prolong your death. Peace is off. Shred my moves if you want but I am prepared to defend them. If you have a problem with it i will email you a copy of the Forgotten and you will be destroyed.
So is my round 3 void because I doubt it is meaning you had to re invade Israel if so explain?
If a town is mostly dead and is not holy, Israel wouldn't care if 150 Israeli people will die compared to over 15,000 enemies.
How did you advance from there with missiles still pointed at you without suffering heavy casualties.
If you find my email and email me anything and I WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL AND SPAM YOU.
If my round three isn't void, then likely after this scenario Iran will be attacked by America. Trust me I can still argue in the comments.
walle_ras forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
|Who won the debate:||-||-|
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides had very poor strategic moves. The first few rounds were fine, till Pro made the first strategic blunder. Israel *does not* have mine warfare craft, so Pro can't set up mines. VOID. First strike. Then Con said Pro didn't state the no. of casualties and, therefore, the information is void. There is *no* formula to count the number of casualties, so there is no way to do so. Dynasty2468 is in the process of making a test-level formula, but till then, one can never be sure of casualties. VOID. "You can't attack the holy city of Muslims, Jews and Christians! THAT would start a massive uprising ..." and "... attack the city where Muhammad went to heaven!" are both VOID. Religion is NOT a factor. Uprisings don't count. I ask Pro to check the rules. "Can you please explain how you destroyed 44 airports that quickly without some being foiled?" - this still counts. Con made no attempt to explain their moves, and Con's FF makes this a poor debate and a tie.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.