sajjad5
sackboygreg

War can only be ended through war

sajjad5

Con

Each and every person killed is humanities death and war humanities genocide and by simply killing dead humanity you cannot bring it to life again.
"It is forbidden to kill and so all murders are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."-Voltaire. This is wrong and must be stopped but if somebody is killing it doesn't mean you kill them so they stop killing because killing can never be justified.
Ending war is a noble cause but as Albert Camus said"There are causes worth dying for but none worth killing for" End to war means peace but true peace cannot be achieved buy stepping over the dead bodies of millions of innocent people that lost their lives in war
sackboygreg

Pro

I agree with you but sense i have to debate, I will. I think sometimes you CANT go up to someone and just say...Sir, Please stop killing people. He would probably target you next but I think that you can only stop wars by fighting back. They will figure how strong you are and how brave and forfeit.
sajjad5

Con

sajjad5 forfeited this round.
sackboygreg

Pro

sackboygreg forfeited this round.
sajjad5

Con

sajjad5 forfeited this round.
sackboygreg

Pro

sackboygreg forfeited this round.
Posted by Mantizah 3 years ago
Mantizah
That sounds pretty deep...now if only I could understand you...