Republican14
rogue

War in theory

rogue

Republican14

Pro

War as helped this nation to what it is today, and as counted to help the world today
rogue

Con

If there is a peaceful solution to a problem that gives a country what it wants, there is no reason to go to war. Too many citizens die in wars, they are expensive, and they ruin relations with othe countries.
Republican14

Pro

Yes that has happened to countries, but war can save them from a cruel and repressive governments. For example if we never went to war with Germany in WW2, Adlof Hitler and the Nazi's could have wiped out ever undesirable in the world
showing that war can have much better outcomes than peaceful. Sure peaceful solutions can work, but how many dictators so you know hat would step down peacefully
rogue

Con

Exactly, war can be necessary, but I don't think anyone would have chosen to go to war against Hitler and Japan if there was a peaceful alternate solution. So many died in that war, and there were devastating effects from it like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. War never has a better outcome than a peaceful solution. Not doing anything about Hitler would not be considered a solution because nothing was solved, there would still have been a problem. If there is a peaceful solution, I cannot think of any time in history and any hypothetical where war is a better idea. It is only beneficial to a country to go to war if there is no way to solve the problem without it.
Republican14

Pro

Republican14 forfeited this round.
rogue

Con

Well seeing as my opponent has forfeited this round, I do not have much to say. I think I have supported that peaceful solutions benefit everyone more if they are possible. Vote Con.
Posted by reddj2 5 years ago
reddj2
If deer's had weapons and the Intelligence ,Im pretty shure they would f##k up Bears and Humans....maby tigers
Posted by SX23 5 years ago
SX23
In most case I dislike those kinds of ill-done debates without proper grammar or arguments. However, this is quite an important and interesting topic, and as such, I will allow myself to post my opinion on it.

Some claim that we would've had an easier time should we have conquered the world in peaceful coexistence.
For my part, I do believe that we would've never gotten where we are today if it were not for the Nation's wars. They gave us prestige, allowed us to develop technologically further than we could've hoped for, but, most importantly, they forced our creativity. The very competitive feelings of Humanity will force development within each war, thus making it, at long-term, a better alternative then peace.

In rule with our very nature, peace was to be a sterile intermission in an ever-lasting conflict between our hopes, fears, and desire for security.
Posted by rogue 5 years ago
rogue
Aw he's so mean! I think I'll cry!
Posted by blackhawk1331 5 years ago
blackhawk1331
Also, didn't you just finish a debate AGAINST war?
Posted by blackhawk1331 5 years ago
blackhawk1331
Republic14, I don't think it was luck. From what I've seen of your debates, I've decided that you suck at debating.
Posted by Republican14 5 years ago
Republican14
I did you hag
Posted by rogue 5 years ago
rogue
Edit the debate then.
Posted by Republican14 5 years ago
Republican14
I tried to be nice, but now IT'S ON.
Posted by rogue 5 years ago
rogue
Oh no! That was so hurtful! I don't think I can stand it! That sounds fine. Edit your debate. Btw, it clearly wasn't luck lol. Look at the comments and the rfd.
Posted by Republican14 5 years ago
Republican14
OH and how about we debate this, war helps nation more than peaceful solutions
Vote Placed by BillBonJovi 5 years ago
BillBonJovi
Republican14rogueTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro fortified so Con gets my conduct point. Con had better spelling and arguments as well