War with ISIS

On November 11, an Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, ISIS, attack in Beirut killed at least 43 people. The following day an ISIS bombing in Baghdad killed 18 and an attack in Paris killed at least 129 people. Hundreds more were wounded in these attacks. ISIS also recently bombed a Russian plane, Metro jet Flight 9268, after it took flight from Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing all 224 people aboard. That is a good enough reason to go to war. The world could stop these terrorists by putting troops on the ground and fighting for our country, our allies, and our freedom.

Just as summer turns into Autumn, Autumn to Winter and Winter to Spring, this attack is also part of a cycle, and there is a good chance it will be followed by another in the near future. Islamic fundamentalist organizations such as the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) are trying to overpower Western democracies on our own soil, and we must act urgently to halt their advances. This, sadly, is the new reality faced by the Western world. It constitutes an incredibly difficult challenge, no doubt, but if we address it at its roots, we can break this cycle of violence, death and fear.

I will be supporting that we take a background role in the fight against ISIS

Firstly we have to understand the rise of ISIS. Many political anaylsts and experts understand that the rise of ISIS can be contributed to George Bush, he removed Sudamn Husseisn creating a power vacumn in where the Sunni extremist group ISIS took power.

We also have to look at the fact that war costs money. The Iraq War Air Conditioning alone cost 24 billion dollars. How much would it cost for free college? 24 billion dollars.

Its better to spend that money on Americans and not killing people.

We also have to understand that swooping into the middleast will cause America to draw into a econonomical quagmire that could lead to another recession like the one we saw in 2008

And finally war just creates more war in the middleast. All was reasonably in order due to the dictatorships of the middle east
Posted by Dumy15 10 months ago
We haven't done anything to scare them yet.
Posted by Reformist 10 months ago
Posted by CodRob 10 months ago
I will be having more of these btw :)
Posted by CodRob 10 months ago
I have to write an essay on this so I already had this down :P
Posted by Reformist 10 months ago
Ugh couldn't cite my sources because of that ridiculous time limit

Why did you give me 3 minutes to write an argument???

Vote Placed by Evan_Of_Hearts 10 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: That's a ridiculous time to debate. But I think you should find my votings appropriate.