Letsdebate24
Ameliamk1

Was 9/11 a conspiracy?

Letsdebate24

Letsdebate24

Pro

I'll start by asking that whoever responds to this has already done their own research on the issue. I believe that the "official" stories given are entirely false and there is a mountain of evidence to support this belief. Shall we start on the pentagon?
Ameliamk1

Con

Good luck, and may the best man win.
Letsdebate24

Pro

The "official" story was that flight 77 was hijacked by terrorists that could barely manage to fly a small single engine aircraft and they are claimed to have flown the aircraft 15 ft off the ground in order to run into the pentagon as we were told. There are several problems with this story.
1. When an aircraft flies too close to the ground it creates a pocket of air that essentially pulls the aircraft into the ground as stated by pilots signing a petition to get the truth.
2. Where the wings and tail section of the aircraft should have slammed into the pentagon there are intact windows and no damage to show that it was struck as video evidence has shown. The wings and tail section would have been ripped off leaving them laying on the lawn in front of the building but instead there was no such debris. Not to mention that the plane was reported to have driven through I believe it was 9 reinforced walls. If this were possible the two plane that hit the twin towers should have come out on the other side but they were stuck inside. The only debris recovered was small enough that it could be carried out by peoples bare hands. The landing gear, fuselage, and engines of these planes are indestructible and the story that the plane was incinerated by the jet fuel has been proven to be impossible. There was not enough fuel to burn long enough and jet fuel simple doesn't burn hot enough to vaporize steel.
3. Five minutes after the plane hit the pentagon the FBI confiscated every security cameras footage pointing in the direction of the pentagon (hence why no video has been released showing the incident) The only footage released shows what is supposed to be the nose of the aircraft which is far too small as stated by veteran pilots. A retired Army intelligence officer offers the conclusion that the video actually shows a missle.
Ameliamk1

Con

I deeply apologize for not posting an argument. I came back to post and my entire argument was erased. I surrender the conduct point, and my opponent need not post any real argument next round. Once again, my apologies.
Letsdebate24

Pro

Letsdebate24 forfeited this round.
Ameliamk1

Con

Ameliamk1 forfeited this round.
Letsdebate24

Pro

is there a way to just end this debate without having to respond to a forfeit round?
Ameliamk1

Con

Ameliamk1 forfeited this round.
Letsdebate24

Pro

Letsdebate24 forfeited this round.
Ameliamk1

Con

Ameliamk1 forfeited this round.
Posted by themohawkninja 4 years ago
themohawkninja
No sources, stating physics "facts" that are wrong on so many levels. I'm kinda sad that there isn't any good evidence to support the conspiracy theory since there are so many believers.
Posted by ararmer1919 4 years ago
ararmer1919
Also all the things in pros first argument round has already been disproven.
Posted by ararmer1919 4 years ago
ararmer1919
Another one? That's like, the 10th one in the last few weeks. Maybe there's a conspiracy going on...
Dun dun dun!!!
Posted by CRAZ4SWAN 4 years ago
CRAZ4SWAN
lol all the evidence supporting that its was insidde job.... "official report" in my....
Vote Placed by Oromagi 4 years ago
Oromagi
Letsdebate24Ameliamk1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Odd that Con concedes forfeit without actually forfeiting. Then Pro actually forfeits. I'll respect Con's concession and give conduct to Pro.