bas717
danielawesome12

Was 9/11 an excuse to go to war ?

bas717

Pro

Hi everyone I am Belal, from Iraq, and I am doing a paper for school. I just would like to collect what everyone thinks about the sad events of 9/11.. was it just an excuse to wage war on Iraq ?
danielawesome12

Con

No, I don't 9/11 was a scam I believe some of the best patriots and smartest Americans died in the strike (you don't jump of skyscrapers for nothing), there are terrorist strikes on American soil every day, it would have been a lot worse if 9/11 never happened there would have been a lot more terrorist strikes than there was if we had never killed the terrorists (the attacks would be smaller, but much higher in supply). Anyone see the Boston Blast that would be a lot more common, as in every day. You say that is was a scam, then why was a plane heading the white house, just than god for those true patriots in that plane RIP.
bas717

Pro

bas717 forfeited this round.
danielawesome12

Con

Sorry for the poor grammar I get frustrate around conspiracy theorists, I also forfeit the round.
bas717

Pro

bas717 forfeited this round.
danielawesome12

Con

I also forfeit this round.
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
You might want to take this to the forums to gather opinions.
If you want to actually debate this I'd be glad to (I've had five already in case that is an issue), however due to language barriers I suggest a rule of no one voting on spelling and grammar.

Opinions: 9/11 was not the excuse for the Iraq war, but it was the excuse/justification for the Afghanistan war. To say it was an excuse, does not change the attacks having been quite real and deadly.
Posted by glowingdisco 4 years ago
glowingdisco
Are you asking a question or are you debating? But yes, I think it was an excuse for revenge against Al-Khaida, whatever his name is, because he tried to have George Bush's dad killed. The whole Bush Administration was bull anyway. Everyone knows it.