Was Adam God?

I read a few of your debates, and you seem to have this queer notion that Adam is/was God! I would like to take this opportunity to address this.

Pro will argue that Adam was in fact God.

ROUND 1: Acceptance
ROUND 2: Presentation of Arguments

I argue that Adam is/was not God on this simple concept:

God has existed forever and has no creator, therefore he cannot be Adam, who was specifically illustrated as being created. Moreover, Adam was created by God[1], therefore he cannot be God because then he would be creating himself... Which im sure we can all agree doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

[1] Genesis 2:7, "Then the Lord God formed a man, [Adam] from the dust of the ground"

My notions are not queer. But based on the Hebrew language. If one uses English education to understand a Hebrew document causes one to babble like a baby.
My opponent has never looked up the word 'formed' in the Strongs Concordance. #3335 formed means to squeeze into, the potter.
Who is the potter of the bible?
Who was formed? To til ground?
When did God form Himself you ask?
Isaiah 43:10 tells youYe are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Im not quite sure what my opponent tried to argue in Round 2, but forming is an action of creating, and if the analogy of pottery is brought up, God would be the Potter, and Adam would be the pot. The pot cannot be the potter, because the potter would need to exist before the pot in order to create the pot. Something cannot exist before itself, its basic logic.

Also, my opponent's seemingly rhetorical questions appear incoherent and towards no point.
As for the quotation, it does not seem to shed any sort of light on the subject.

My opponent has not made any kind of argument in Round 2,
And my argument has yet to be proven faulty.

I will begin this round by addressing my opponents last statement.

"My opponent has not made any kind of argument in Round 2,
And my argument has yet to be proven faulty."

Who speaks the truth? My opponent? Or St.Luke?
Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

My opponent's queer notion that the word formed in Hebrew does not mean "squeezing into shape" divine activity, the potter.

My opponent said Adam = the pot. Facts are Adam has three meaning.

1. 'aM0;dam
To show blood (in the face), that is, flush or turn rosy
KJV Usage: be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

2. 'aM0;daM0;m
From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (anindividual or the species, mankind, etc.)
KJV Usage: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

3. 'aM0;daM0;m
The same as H120; Adam, the name of the first man, also of a place in Palestine

KJV Usage: Adam.

The genelogy in Hebrew forms an acrostic that points to Christ.

Slide1. Meaning of Names Bible Code. Adam to Noah. From Creation to Christmas!

Dr.Strongs is a scholar an expert in Hebrew. Yet my opponent claims to know more than Dr.Strong.
formed #3335 Strongs reference.

Or a second witness is John wrong and my opponent is correct? NO!!!!!!!

Ask yourself who was in Eden(The Garden of God) with Satan? God in the form of Adam or all of mankind! Remember Christ was is the second Adam who asended never to die again who will return to rule this earth, setting things right, restoring Eden and the planet? Let's us try common sense? Adam was in Eden!

Eze_28:13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Eze_31:9, I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

Eze_31:16, I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Joh_1:1, In the beginning was the Word, (Adam or all of Mankind?)and the Word was with God,

(Adam or all of Mankind?)

and the Word was God.

(Adam or all of Mankind?)

Joh_1:2, The same was in the beginning with God.

(Adam or all of Mankind?)

Joh_1:3, All things were made by him;

(Adam or all of Mankind?)

and without him was not any thing made that was made.

(Adam or all of Mankind?)

Joh_1:4, In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

(Adam or all of Mankind?)
Joh_1:5, And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (See they just do not get it!)

I ask my opponent tell me who is the Alpha of the bible? If not Adam who returned virgin via Mary (A direct desendant of Eve.) if not Adam?

" Gen 3:17 And unto Adam (Christ not virgin born yet. Isa_7:16, ) he (Same voice from the clouds speaking, who was pleased, God"s Spirit. Mat_3:17, Mat_17:5, Mar_1:11, ) said Because thou (Christ not virgin born yet" Rev 22:16 ".) hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife (Eve=Israel. Rev_21:2, Rev_21:9, ) and hast eaten of the tree (Cross! Joh_19:19, ) of which I (Same voice from the clouds speaking, who was pleased, God"s Spirit. Mat_3:17, Mat_17:5, Mar_1:11, ) commanded thee saying Thou shalt not eat of it:(Mix your bloodline with Satan.) cursed is the ground (The royal line of David.) for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;(Christ called a man of sorrows. Isa_53:3, ) Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles (Crown of thorns. Mat_27:29, Mat_27:29, Joh_19:2, Joh_19:5,) shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;(Fig tree no figs.) Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face (Sweating in the garden before the cross. Luk_22:44) shalt thou eat bread till thou return unto the ground; (The eating of Passover before the cross! Lord"s Supper. 1Co_11:20, ) for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return. Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. "
Those who do not know Christ are spiritually dead anyway.

Who is the Alpha of the Bible? I say Adam!

Rev_1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. 

Rev_1:11, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Rev_21:6, And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev_22:13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Notice Rev. 1;8 which is, which was, and which to come.

Not my oppnent's Christian Jesus who only came in the flesh appearing in Mary? I serve the Root of David!

Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof

Who is the root and offspring of David? Adam is all day!

Rev_22:14, Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev_22:15, For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The Root of David is the first man in David's bloodline that had children!
David's bloodline is found in Chronicles: I suggest my opponent read it!

" 1Ch 1:1 Adam Sheth Enosh 1Ch 1:2 Kenan Mahalaleel Jered 1Ch 1:3 Henoch Methuselah Lamech 1Ch 1:4 Noah Shem Ham and Japheth. 1Ch 1:5 The sons of Japheth; Gomer and Magog and Madai and Javan and Tubal and Meshech and Tiras. "

SeekinTruth forfeited this round.

I stand on my current arguement my opponent offered nothing
Posted by SeekinTruth 2 years ago
I am so shamed that I am losing this argument, It should have been a very simple one.. But I forgot about the last round.
Posted by SeekinTruth 2 years ago
I will leave you with one last comment:

How could Adam be God?
Adam sinned, and if God ever sinned he would then not be all good, and therefore not be God. (Not the Christian God anyways.)
Posted by SeekinTruth 2 years ago
I apologize for the forfeit of round 4, it was not due to lack of argument, but I simply forgot about this argument. Pardon me.
Vote Placed by Geogeer 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited. Points Pro.