MAD3
LeMarquisDEnfer

Was Antonin Scalia murdered or not?

MAD3 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 4/19/2017 Category: News

MAD3

Pro

Round one is for acceptance only. I will be going the murder of Scalia and be the pro. The con will be giving reasons why Scalia was not murdered.
LeMarquisDEnfer

Con

I would initially like to make it clear both to my partner in this debate as well as the people voting that as I am the con in such a poorly formatted debate, all that I will be able to do is refute what Pro has to say, as one cannot prove a person not murdered beyond a reasonable doubt.
MAD3

Pro

My first reason that Scalia was murdered because he was found dead with his pillow over his head Who sleeps with a pillow on there head or with their face in the pillow. Obama was waiting for him to die so he could appoint a new justice in the supreme court.
LeMarquisDEnfer

Con

"Who sleeps with a pillow over their head?" is not an argument or a point. Do you know who does? I do. It is not particularly freakish. And those at the scene found that nothing appeared particularly out of place. While there was debate between pathologists, it was not on cause of death, just on whether or not one's family should be allowed to ask that there not be an autopsy. He was an elderly man with a documented heart disease.