ConserativeDemocrat
Slowlow24

Was Barack Obama a Bad President?

ConserativeDemocrat has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ConserativeDemocrat

Con

Explanation:
In this debate, I will argue that President Obama was not a bad president. I will argue he was at least decent in the following categories: Economy, Social Issues, Popularity, Foreign Issues, Environment, and Healthcare.

You will have to argue the policies and decisions Obama made hurt the country and outweighed the positive policies and decisions Obama made.

Rules:
1.) Cite your sources
2.) Be respectful
3.) NO TROLLING!
4.) Make sure your arguments aren't conspiracies, as there are a lot of those with Obama.
5.) Start your argument in the first round

Good Luck
Slowlow24

Pro

I accept the debate.
Posted by LazyLordGaming 9 months ago
LazyLordGaming
Ok well as an outsider (English) looking in, I believe Obama was at least a half decent president. I don't care if you disapprove of gay marriage, the fact is that it was a pretty difficult thing to get to talk about before he legalized it in his time in the white house. Obama also led a scandal free presidency, he ordered the capture and execution of Bin Laden. He signed the Claims Resolution Act which gave native Americans and black American farmers money they were owed for decades. He is un afraid to call out Trump. The guy also let a black kid feel his hair just to show him their hair feels the same. Oh and he dropped the mic.
Posted by LazyLordGaming 9 months ago
LazyLordGaming
Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
Yes he was a bad President. He did well as an Executive officer but poorly as a President of the United State, this being a Constitutional representation of the Union of Basic principle and legal precedent.