MaximumRide879
qwzx

Was Donald Trump was wrong to close Planned Parenthood?

MaximumRide879 has forfeited round #2.

MaximumRide879

Pro

Donald Trump should not have shut Planned Parenthood down because it helped many people, it wasn't just an abortion clinic, and many people will not get the help they need now.
qwzx

Con

I shall be defending Trump's decision to close down federal funding to Planned Parenthood. I look forward to this debate and wish my opponent good luck. I will not make any arguments as this round is probably just acceptance.
Posted by John_C_1812 9 months ago
John_C_1812
Before going into any deep interpretation. How is abortion not a self-incrimination confession? Unless this question is answered there is a danger that the crime committed is not just the one crime confessed is it? A pregnancy is claimed to be officially stooped, however when most things are aborted it is normally done only with objects that hold a freedom. We are talking about Gender Specific Amputation not abortion there is no reason to believe the process will not be restarted. DNA suggest almost all children are unique?
Posted by Jonbonbon 9 months ago
Jonbonbon
I can't find any evidence that planned parenthood isn't shut down. And states are looking to add funding. So planned parenthood I should still alive, and RR is right. Decentralization is a good thing.
Posted by RR-MKIV 9 months ago
RR-MKIV
I am fairly certain that he cut funding to planned parenthood via new legislation, not shut it down outright. And I do not believe it is the duty of the feds to fund such an institution.