Was God the author of the Quran?

Echo November Mike

The central basis for being a Muslim is believing that the Quran is the written word of God.

I disagree with this and was the reason why I left Islam many years ago.

There are too many conflicting statements, wrong scientific facts and all an all lack of elegance that did not make me believe that this book was written by non other than a very gifted person.

I used to think the surah's beginning with 'Alef Lam Mim' (which are the letters A, L and M in Arabic respectively), were some sort of mathematical proof in the Quran to demonstrate its miracle. In fact I was raised to believe that the surahs following this 'A, L, M' statement included more A letters then L letters and then M letters. Surely only God can write such beautiful poetry and ensure such common letter frequency...

This I found was no more a coincidence than me saying, if you read my writing up to now, the frequency of letters E will be more than N followed by M. (Echo November Mike)

Letter frequency is nothing miraculous, it's just coincidence. Infact the letter frequency in arabic languages is shown here:

As you can see between A, L and M. A (Alif) is most frequent followed by L then M.

Which bring me to my second line of thought. If we were to write a holy book today, with all the knowledge of the Universe that has been discovered, how would we put in scientific knowledge into it to prove that we are all knowing?

I think for example, we would begin with mathematics. We would put in the book using letters/word positioning/syllable count to demonstrate mathematical truth.

Something like a Fib poetry:

Spiraling mixture:
Math plus poetry yields the Fib. "R01;Pincus, Gregory K

You see in something so simple, we demonstrate the Fibonacci sequence. An all knowing God would have been able to put such a simple mathematical truth into a big text like the Quran.

Surely with the infinite amount of truths in the world why does God decide to include such benign daily things in the Quran, such as taxes, interest rates, how to discipline your wives, how to treat poor people, stories of histories etc. Why not unambiguous scientific facts. For example:

"Oh, believers, surely you would not question the almighty who commands the world to float around the Sun. For God is all knowing and all powerful"

The idiosyncrasies of the Quran convinced me that it is not the word of God but of man.

-a supreme being according to some particular conception

-to regard or treat as a god

2 Corinthians 4:4
"Satan, who is the god of this world.."

Allah is "God" to Muslims. He is also Satan in disguise. Satan is the "god of this world". Can Satan inspire? Yes...

Denying that Jesus is the Son of God is Antichrist.
1 John 2:22-23

About Jesus-
(Revelation 19:16)

(Revelation 17:14)
"These will wage war against the Lamb.."

(Sahih-Al-Bukhari Bk 73; Num 224) Mohammed said, "The most awful name in Allah"s sight will be the king of kings."

Muhammed demons

Muhammad's wet-nurse, Guillaume's translation of Ibn Ishaq, page 72

"When she asked if I feared a demon possessed him, I replied that I did."

(Revelation 13:16)
And he causeth receive a mark on their right hand, or on their foreheads.

Muslims look for a beast who will mark foreheads.

'When the Word is fulfilled against them, we shall produce from the earth a beast to face them.'

R01;Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82

-Revelation there are 2 beasts. One is the False Prophet. He directs followers to worship the other beast and renounces Jesus as the "Son of God".

The beast is set up at the Temple Mount proclaiming himself as God.
Revelation 13:6-8

2 Thessalonians 2:4
" that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

The Dome of the Rock bares the antichrist inscription.

"It befitteth not the Majesty of Allah that he should have a son."

Link to full inscription-

Revelation 13:17
..had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

..his number is 666.

Walid Shoebat, ex Muslim, tells us 666 in Greek reads "In the name of Allah" in Arabic.

-the followers of the beast bow to an image.
Revelation 20:4

Muslims bow to an image.

Acts 2:17
In the last days..dreams.

Muslims are claiming to see the divine Jesus in dreams and converting.

Beast followers behead Christians-

Revelation 20:4
I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded..

-beheading Christians link

Matthew 24:21
There will be great tribulation..

Christians will soon be gone in the Middle East.

Matthew 24:14
Gospel preached worldwide

2 Thessalonians 2:3
rebellion against, falling away from God.

2 Peter 3:3
Mass mocking of God.

Any doubt?

Genesis 17:1
But my covenant I will establish with Isaac.

God chose no covenant with Ishmael's descendents.

Genesis 16:12
He will be a wild man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him.

Ishmael is the Father of Islam.

Mystery Babylon is Mecca-

I thought I could have a decent debate here, now I'm getting a guy saying the Quran is written by the devil. Seriously. It's all the words and thought of a men, trying to make sense of the world they lived in.

I accept my opponent's white flag.

My question is Was God the author of the Quran?

You are supposed to be defending that statement. Saying the devil did it means you're against the question. So why start the debate.

Con's claim was that "God" did not write, inspire, etc the Quran.

My claim is that Muslims believe their nameless god, or "Allah", which simply means "god" in Arabic, is God, is their god, and even gives him attributes, titles, & claims that the Bible had already attributed to Satan himself.

In the Bible, Satan is a god, even declaring him "the God of this world".

2 Corinthians 4:4

-The ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world, was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

Revelation 12:9

- And Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers.

(Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena) S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

- Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

-So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

-And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

-You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:44

8:12 (Allah will terrorize unbelievers; Muslims should behead them)

“When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!’”

And through principles such as muruna, tawriya, kitman and taqiya, Muslims are commanded and permitted to lie.

-I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 6:2

-The Mahdi is expected to arrive to rule the world.

-"The Messenger of Allah said: "At the end of the time of my ummah, the Mahdi will appear. Allah will grant him rain, the earth will bring forth its fruits, he will give a lot of money, cattle will increase and the ummah will become great. He will rule for seven or eight years."

(Abu Sa‘id al-Khudri)

This is exactly how the Bible describes the Satanic Antichrist.

Posted by brontoraptor 2 months ago
In the Bible Satan always emmulates God. The Quran describes Allah in the way that the Biblical Satan is described. Promotes lying, killing, stealing, etc. The Quran is Satan's attempt to emmulate himself as "God". This is why many concepts from the Quran came straight from the Bible. Muhammed himself was sure the "angelic inspirer" in Medina was a demon posed as an angel to the point he decided to commit suicide. This "angelic guest" stopped him in order to write the Quran.
Posted by MrAristocrat 2 months ago
You're on a debate website. If you disagree with what I say bring up your point of view then we move from there. You say Quran is perfect, well prove it. You cant just say it is. Show me a verse, verses or some miraculous thing it possesses.
What I think is more sad is accepting something is 'perfect' without even knowing anything about it.
Posted by LifeLightI 2 months ago
*only *convince
Posted by LifeLightI 2 months ago
Its kind of sad reading this. It almost sounds like you are inly trying to comvince yourself. The quran is perfect in every which way, wether you choose to understand it or not. The Quran is accurate even to many unbelievers and if something were to seem inaccurate perhaps you would need to continue studying it. :)
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
yes i did write it, to bad my time machine broke..