FifiBQK
allahuakbar101

Was Harry Potter worth reading?

allahuakbar101 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/1/2017 Category: Arts

FifiBQK

Pro

I belive that Harry Potter is definently worth reading and everyone should try the books out because they are much better than the movies and include many more details
allahuakbar101

Con

I think the movies were better because reading can strain your eyes and brain piecing together the words and figuring out what is actually happening.

- p.s. Suck my cock
FifiBQK

Pro

your argument is invalid because tv strains your eyes much more than reading and you lose brain cells, also the movies take out alot of the good content, take the goblet of fire for example, they leave out Charlie Weasly compleatly so you have no idea how awsome he is because hes not in the movies. Also if you have only seen the movies you wont know about pevees or S.P.E.W. or Winky or any of the good stuff of Harry Potter because you were to busy ruining your eyes by watching the movies.
Posted by 612840 8 months ago
612840
Harry Potter is the best book series I have ever personally read, and I have read a lot. The characters are relatable on different levels, and it is a battle between good and evil and that sometimes sacrifices need to be made in order to save a lot of people. This was an amazing book series that has affected my life, creativity, and mind for good.
#POTTERHEAD
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
Pro already won conduct.