32doni32nido32
Kent_Hovind

Was I there?

Kent_Hovind has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/10/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 6 days ago Status: Debating Period

32doni32nido32

Pro

Yes, I was there.
Kent_Hovind

Con

Were you there?
32doni32nido32

Pro

Yeah I was! :D
Posted by 32doni32nido32 4 days ago
32doni32nido32
@backwardseden
Yay! We were both there. No, Not over there, It was over THERE. Yeah, That place. But I don't remember seeing Kent_Hovind there, Do you? Yeah, I don't think he was there. I think he was in the other "there" for the people that don't matter.
So, Kent_Hovind, Were you there?

Yay hugs! Careful there's no back-stabbing, Kenty!
What a special unicorn.
Posted by backwardseden 4 days ago
backwardseden
I was there. However, Where was there to be there? Over there? Where? There? No fake Kent_Hovind you were not there. You were there painting your toenails green because you are a sheepish bore who's tonsils should be ripped out and fed to your own sea-men while you have pneumonia as you cough up your own blood and bile during a traffic accident as your guts spew out all over the road to be fed to the god of the teeny bopper that you clearly are because you were not there over there where in a tent covered with lice and mosquitoes that spread malaria as you hiccup your last breath because you were there over there to leave 1089 spamming posts on one of my debates oh what a great wonder you are. I just want to cuddle up to you and give you a nice fuddle duddle hug.
Posted by ayush2000 5 days ago
ayush2000
jesus lmao