JainAryan-GB
Prof.Asteroid

Was Jesus given a Fair Trial?

JainAryan-GB

Con

Was Jesus given a Fair Trial?
Prof.Asteroid

Pro

I don't believe Jesus was given a fair trial at all. Were the facts looked over? In fact, he might have been given the most unfair trial in history!
JainAryan-GB

Con

JainAryan-GB forfeited this round.
Prof.Asteroid

Pro

Look, would you kill a mn for preaching about what you believe in? I would hope not. Not only that, but they actually had no real reason for killing him at all. (And in such pain & agony)
JainAryan-GB

Con

JainAryan-GB forfeited this round.
Prof.Asteroid

Pro

Prof.Asteroid forfeited this round.
Posted by Joss_Whedon 2 years ago
Joss_Whedon
*almighty
Posted by Joss_Whedon 2 years ago
Joss_Whedon
In terms of the time, yes. It would be like a man suggesting we change our entire form of government, while saying he is the almoghty saviour of all. I mean, the largest religion (Christianity) may have at least a few members try to kill him with rocks, quite literally.
Posted by k16kynita 2 years ago
k16kynita
Honestly I agree with you that he wasn't given a fair trial (obviously). However, if you are talking about a fair trial in terms of the time, then I may have some contentions as Pro. If you are talking about a fair trial in today's standards, then of course I must side with you. Let me know, then maybe we can debate! :)
Posted by TimothyLight 2 years ago
TimothyLight
Jesus wasn't given a fair trial. I didn't challenge you because I wouldn't know what to talk about for all of those rounds, but he was killed because they were probably afraid of the unknown. Would you be scared or angry if some guy walked up to you and claimed to be Jesus? As a Christian I think this debate is obvious. If he didn't make this sacrifice though there would be major consequences.