Was Jesus pbuh God?

Does God, Eat, Sleep, Behave humanlike?

But, Jesus was fully man. Here it is said that he is God in the temptation: "Do not test the Lord your God" if Jesus wasn't God, he would be blaspheming the one who sent him, but obviously Satan kept tempting him to sin, therefore, he is God. He hungered in that temptation though when he was tempted to turn stones into bread. Hunger is a solely human need. Therefore, he was man.

Jesus was completely and defiantly a man who needed the necessities for human survival, food sleep prayer etc. as we have come to come to an agreement on as you have sated my brother. The Almighty God who has power and might over all is not tempted or enticed for He has all the Knowledge of what is to come Temptation in this context is not made to mean he provoked or desired God to do an action it means to not try the commandments of the Lord for that is the test. Ex. Teacher in school gives test or class assignment you reject or disapprove of this assignment are you being blasphemies to the teacher no your being disobedient and disregarding his curriculum. Besides this my friend the point to have dissonance of is was he or was he not I say he is not God he stated the same to me you haven't given me a rebuttal.

Ah, you're wrong, my friend. Jesus was not saying "do not put me to the test for The Father's sake, he was stating he was God because there is nil to state otherwise.
Plus, if Jesus wasn't God, why did he have to die on a cross? A mere mortal couldn't because no mere man is perfect. Jesus, however, was God. He had to save us by "pitching his tent" among us.

God The Eternal The Absolute was brutally crucified and DIED? God never dies . Jesus was reluctant to die he didn't want to die he didn't come prepared for any type of sacrifice. Luke chapter 22 verse 36 Jesus was preparing for a fight, had he come to die there would be no need for him to tell his disciples go and arm themselves. Holy Quran 4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

Islam is historically inaccurate, unlike the bible. Jesus had no need to die unless he was God. He died, we agree on that, but he rose again. There were over 400 witnesses and 7 speak out: Mary sister of Martha, Mary Magdalene, Judas brother of Jesus, James brother of Jesus, John son of Zebedee, Levi son of Alphaeus, and Simon Peter.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not die, but have eternal life." John 3:16
"In the beginning was Logos, and Logos was God and Logos was with God. And Logos became flesh and dwelt among us.
The Quran was written 575 years after Mark and Luke, 570 after Matthew, and 550 after John. It was written 565 years after Paul's last letter to Timothy, and 545 after Revelation. It was not right after the fact, and there is no data where he got his information from.

You havent addressed my point in Luke chapter 22 verse 36 why Jesus pbuh was in preparation for battle to protect himself if he was willingly going to sacrifice himself. You went off topic again stating that Islam is historically incorrect with absoultely nothing to back that up. Islam cant be historically incorrect, when the first man on earth throughout all the prophets pbut were following Islam which means submission to God. No were in the Bible does it say Jesus is God and Human, nowere in the bible does Jesus explicitly worship me I am God. He was a man he eat, drank, slept, and prayed to The One and Only God. Lets stay on topic please.

USANationalist forfeited this round.

My friend has forfeited the round unexpectedly, Inshallah (God willingly) he/she can continue

1- Jesus is not all knowing
Mark 24: 32-36:
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only
God is all-knowing, Jesus fails this main qualification.

2- Jesus never said I am God
Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Gen 46:3 And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Psa 81:10 I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

Isa 45:5 I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,

Jer 32:27 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Eze 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.

Eze 20:19 I [am] the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

Eze 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Eze 23:49 And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your idols: and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.
So as we can see, God is not shy to say I am God. SO if Jesus is God, then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not a coincidence.

3.Will you worship Jesus, or the one Jesus worshiped?
One glaring problem the Christians have is that Jesus prayed, and had a God himself. This logically lets us conclude that Jesus cannot be God. The logical thing to do is worship and pray to the one Jesus prayed to. If Jesus told you that he had a God, would you honestly take Jesus as God? The logical answer is no, but Christians throw all logic out when it comes to their Bible.

Matthew 26:36-44
36. Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, "Sit here while I go over there and pray."
37. He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled.
38. Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."
39. Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
40. Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Could you men not keep watch with me for one hour?" he asked Peter.
41. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
42. He went away a second time and prayed, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done."
43. When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy.
44. So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, SAYING THE SAME THING. So are you going worship the one Jesus prayed to? Or are you going to worship Jesus? Logically you worship the one Jesus prayed to. Secondly just say you were alive at Jesus" time and you were with him, and you knew he prayed to God and so on, would you honestly believe he is God? Off course not! It gets worse as Jesus himself claims he has a God:

- God comes out of a woman? God is a helpless baby?

4- God comes out of a woman? God is a helpless baby?

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.

USANationalist forfeited this round.
Posted by SeekTruth 2 years ago
I Hope my oponent is ok InshAllah (God Willingly)
Posted by SeekTruth 2 years ago
Peace and Blessings on the Messiah the anionted one Jesus son of Mary peace be upon her and I send Peace Mercy and Blessings on the leader of the Messengers of the Almighty God , Muhammad the best of creation the most noble and purest of mankind.
Posted by SeekTruth 2 years ago
That is your blindness of the eyes deafeness ears an a heeded heart that is unable to grasp that this is impossible. There is a sale at the store and there is a unlimited amount you can buy at the same time there is a limited amount for the same product. As the beloved messenger and prophet of God Jesus pbuh said search seek and the truth shall set your free
Posted by SeekTruth 2 years ago
God became man to understand creation thats your side an it is highly illogical , the fashioner the creator the manufactor of man has full knowledge of his product the hidden and apparent. So if the manufactor of a dvd player has to become a dvd player to understand his work he made it why wouldnt he understand it . No logic in your speech think about it
Posted by USANationalist 2 years ago
That's the close-mindedness that keeps people from the truth. God became flesh and dwelt among us to understand man. I've heard people with wayyyy better arguments than you. The evidence was there that he was both. He did human things and things only God could do.
Posted by SeekTruth 2 years ago
You cant be fully man fully God for God is unlimited and human is limited cant be limited and unlimited at same time.
Posted by Nzrsaa 2 years ago
Yes, he does if he is fully man fully God
Vote Placed by IslamAhmadiyya 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had FF's at the end, and at the same time, Con's arguments were sound and to the point. Pro was unable to successfully refute Con. Nobody can be FULLY man and FULLY God at the same time. Can you have a triangle and a square at the same time? No, that is logically impossible. Jesus (as) was a man and only a man. He has absolutely no divine authority whatsoever, he is only a messenger sent by God.