BobbyCarabine
Voxol

Was Lee Harvey Oswald the killer of JFK?

BobbyCarabine

Con

I understand the stigma around the case, and that the mass evidence to support the theory that a below par soldier could fire a shot from a six story building a mile away and land 2 of 3 shots. I understand that people are using this as their excuse to have closure. But did this reallly happen? Could you really tell me Oswald managed to sneak in a sniper rifle into a building and fire with no-one seeing?

Oswald was in the military - an arny man. However he was not the best in his regiment at aim, co-ordination or stealth. From latest technology we see the proposed trajectory of the bullet, but at the time of the impact of the bullet into JFK's body, the line connecting the trajectory of the bullet and the supposed "sniper's nest" was bypassing straight through a tree.

Add that as a factor, poor aim, long distance, through a tree, and hit the president with 2 out of 3 shots. Something just doesn't add up.

Now, I get that we wont ever know the definitive answer to this question, but, I want to know your opinion. I want to know if you think it was all a cover-up and Oswald didn't kill JFK, vote no. If you do, vote yes.
Voxol

Pro

I accept this debate and will be arguing that Harvey lee Oswald did indeed kill JFK
BobbyCarabine

Con

BobbyCarabine forfeited this round.
Voxol

Pro

I believe there to be adequate evidence to show that HLO did indeed kill JFK. The motive was there, he had the means to do so, and, if it was not him, then who?
BobbyCarabine

Con

BobbyCarabine forfeited this round.
Voxol

Pro

Con has failed to debate me for 2 rounds
Posted by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
Make it an objective statement rather than a question and you'll have a lovely conspiracy topic.