IloveRussia
VictoriaHutt.16

Was commuism good for Russia or not?

IloveRussia has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

IloveRussia

Pro

I think that it was good, for the fact that they had complete control over their country. I personally think that it should be that way in a country and that the stronger force should be in command.
VictoriaHutt.16

Con

A quick thank you to IloveRussia for letting me debate this topic. I am excited to begin this topic.

Let's start with a very quick history lesson. The beginning of the communism era started early 1900s, and at the beginning, it worked! As time went on though, the idea of communism turned into more of a dictatorship form of government.

All right... Let's start the debate now! Communism is not the best path for Russia. It is a good government structure for a beginning country, because everyone receives the same as everyone else. Communism ensures equality for everyone, and the same rules and regulations for each citizen, which is perfect for a beginning country. Strict enough to keep everyone in line. But Russia has been around for a while. And communism isn't working.