Was my opinion question "sexist"

Foodiesoul has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Round 1- Acceptance
Round 2-arguement
Round 3-rebuttal
Round 4- closing statement

I accept your challenge, skinnyp.

Studies show that the number of masturbaition between male to female are no where close the number of males that masturbait to females are almost doubled between 14-18 and since my opinion question were about teens that is what we will be focusing on also studies show that 46 % of male teens masturbait at least twice a week while that same number of girls said they only did it once or twice a year this is not a hard question boys masturbait more than girls and you claimed I was sexist for not puting male and female in the question but all studies show more males do it and do it more often

Actually, those studies could be inaccurate due to the fact that masturbation is more of a private thing for both boys and girls.

It's not true that boys masturbate more than girls and it's not true that girls masturbate more than boys either. Most teenagers, both boys and girls, masturbate because they're curious about sex and want to know what it feels like. Masturbation is the self-stimulation of the genitals. Both men and women have genitals and since masturbation is the self-stimulation of the genitals, which can involve many erogenous zones, both men and women can become addicted to masturbation, addicted to sex, and have a high sex drive. Gender is completely irrelevant to sexual addiction and masturbation because both boys and girls can become sex addicts and masturbate very often.

One thing that you should know is that not all studies are credible or accurate. Take this supposed "study":

This guy claims that men have a higher sex drive than women but that is a very bogus and biased statement. No gender has a higher sex drive than the other. It really depends on the individual, not their gender.

If you read that entire article, you will know that the guy uses sexist stereotypes as evidence to back up his biased and inadequate claims. Because of this, this "study" is biased against men and women, making it a non-credible/non-reliable source.

It depends on the individual, not their gender.

You can't speak for all men and you can't speak for all women. Your question pretty much implied that all men are horny, which isn't true at all. It also implied that women are sex objects, which isn't true either. Because of this, your opinion question was sexist due to the fact that it implied several sexist stereotypes.

Round 1 was for arguements my opponent made a attempt to rebuttal my claims which therefore he is disqualified from this debate

Oops. I apologize on behalf of my opponent for not following the rules.

mate you violated the rules not me I created the debate you lost mate now hush before I chin you out
Posted by TheBenC 2 months ago