Gallavich
Probix

Was the Suicide Squad movie overrated?

Gallavich has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/23/2016 Category: Movies
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Gallavich

Pro

I personally believe that the Suicide Squad movie was alright however as the movie was so hyped up it was very hard for it to ever be able to live up to the fans expectations. As there was so many characters in the movie, they could only really go into detail for some of them (such as Deadshot and Harley Quinn,) but for others the movie would have been just fine without them as we know very little about their backstory. This makes the characters seem rather dull as we don't know much about their lives or who they actually are and what their personality is like.
Probix

Con

You claim that the movie, Suicide Squad, was so "hyped up". How was it so hyped up? Were the three trailers to hyped up? You didn't really explain your reason on why it was so hyped up. You proceeded to claim this:

" As there was so many characters in the movie, they could only really go into detail for some of them (such as Deadshot and Harley Quinn,) but for others the movie would have been just fine without them as we know very little about their backstory."

I don't know about you, but I knew most of the characters. Suicide Squad is based off the comics, which has been around since the late 60s. I'm guessing you never read there comics?

The movie trailers: https://www.youtube.com...

Posted by nateschoen 11 months ago
nateschoen
there is nothing intresting about these movies since theyre all based on the comics