Karmafied
Dirky

Watch This new testament proven fake-jesus cant be the messiahH. try me

Karmafied

Pro

WATCH THIS video on Youtube and EDUCATE yourself...JESUS CANT be the Messiah, in fact, the ENTIRE new testament is proven to contain countless errors BEGGINN the question "IS THE NEW TESTAMENT GOD MADE?" and FINALLY, proven that the entire CHRISTIANITY is a FALSE and DECREPID and MURDUR-LUSTING CREED THAT WAS THE CAUSE FOR COUNTLESS AMOUNT OF DEATHS...Here:

WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO PLEASE...be AMAZED
Dirky

Con

I accepted this argument simply because of the second portion of your challenge, that Christianity is: "a FALSE and DECREPID and MURDUR-LUSTING CREED THAT WAS THE CAUSE FOR COUNTLESS AMOUNT OF DEATHS" for Christianity is more than bloodshed, it is about the children following the father. I may not be a man of much faith myself, but i do realize that God is more than a warlord. "Countless" lives may have been taken, but not by God himself, rather by his followers. Let me present a scenario, you are a father of 3 children, and you wish to teach all of them a trade of some type, might it be woodcutting, woodcutting representing the path to Gods grace, and the wood will represent following God, because you need to follow God for God's grace. The first of the three loves you dearly and would go to any extent to please you, because he loves you without possible measure. The second has a good head about him, is sensible, and loves you endlessly. The third loves you, but passively, only when you are present does he love you. The first child represents the "war-starters", the killers and the zealots. The second represents the church. The third represents the casual Christian, one who loves God, but only at church, and places of Holiness. You try to teach your boys the trade of woodcutting, but you have no wood. The second child sits and waits and asks for wood. The third is knows that there will be wood eventually. The first, though, is an action taker, he will do anything to please you, so he chops down trees and scavenges the forest floor for suitable wood, hastily though, mind you. The first son brings it back, and the second son notices it is filled with termites, the termites here represent corruption in ideals, for example, lets say, the Holy wars. You as the father see this and say: "No son, this wood is corrupted with termites. This is not the kind of wood I wanted to teach you with, because I love you, and you deserve better." This ending the scenario, the ending representing the Holy fighters and zealots and "Murder-Lusting Creeds" going and hastily and somewhat foolishly into what they think is righteous, but is not as God intended, for he only wants people to follow him the way he intended. The only problem is a mistaken communication, people take things into their own hands before they think, they just want to please their father. Not only this, but Christianity has helped more than hurt. It gives peoples lives meaning, Christian missionaries help people in need, we try to influence society at large in a positive way, we feed the poor, we listen to and assist the ones who are not cared for, we have stopped wars, brought enemies together in peace. The list continues on...
Karmafied

Pro

Karmafied forfeited this round.
Dirky

Con

No matter how much evidence you present to support your side, there will always be other evidence to support the opposite. So far, you have only given a video, I would appreciate if you could give some of its key points, possibly adding onto how what the video says, by summarizing.
Karmafied

Pro

Karmafied forfeited this round.
Dirky

Con

Dirky forfeited this round.
Posted by Nimbus328 4 years ago
Nimbus328
I will debate the point that Christianity today is a murder-lusting creed from the Con position.