Debater022022
Kylar

Water Vs Fire

Debater022022

Con

I believe that Water could beat fire anytime.
If there was a fire, water could beat it easily.
Water is also good for you.
It allows you to have water, shower, dishes, and ect.
Kylar

Pro

Fire is much better than water.
It is hot, and can heat the homes in which we live. It is also a gas, and a agent that can be a blessing and a curse. Water only puts out fires, fire fuels things.
It heats our homes as I said, it helps us when we are trying to survive, cooks our food, and warms our hearts and souls.

The curse is fire is destructive and can destroy things.
However fire also renews things like wildlife and vegetation with its destruction. Fire is better.
Thanks for the debate
Debater022022

Con

Although water can be hard to create, it is all around us. Water can be harvested from rivers, creeks, lakes, lagoons, seas, and even the sky above. Water doesn't need to be "created" as such, rather gathered. Fire must be created by people with the knowledge to do so, but anyone can find water, and is therefore more apparent in the world in which we inhabit. Another point I would like to bring up is how water is essential for survival in humans.
Kylar

Pro

Fire is essential for survival as well. We need it to heat our homes and our bodies.
Water can be found anywhere that is true. But so can fire, within the heart of volcanoes. We can access heat anywhere if we know where to look for it.
We can also use heat to cook things a lot more than water can.
Not only that with fire and heat we need them to stay warm, water freezes, and chills us, fire does not.

I rest my case for this round.
Thanks for the debate my friend.
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
In a volcano, water can't do sh*t.
On ice, fire can't do sh*t.

Snap