Bigboi
GOP_lol

Water is bad 4 u

Bigboi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Bigboi

Pro

Do you know how many people choke on water every ten seconds?

One.

And that's way too many. We need to fix this. This is a serious problem that is nationally unrecognized. People need to be aware of water and its hazardous effects on the human throat. People also need to learn how to correctly swallow water. I am here to debate whether or not water should be sold in schools, sporting events, or even in grocery stores. I think we would be safer if we didn't even have oceans.
GOP_lol

Con

You are composed of 60% water.
Case closed lol.
Posted by natedog7622 2 weeks ago
natedog7622
This debate is dumb and useless just like this comment
Posted by TheBenC 2 weeks ago
TheBenC
In my teen years I was in a rock band and wrote a song called Killer H2O. I spoke about the many ways water kills, from suicides in tubs to hail and avalanches. Water is evil and needs to be banned across the planet!