Im_Never_Wrong
Kinesis

We All Live In A Yellow Submarine?

Con Tied Pro

Im_Never_Wrong

Con

I Don't believe we do live in a yellow submarine, feel free to object. I hand it to my opponent first.

Just quickly though:

you cant say "well technically if you look at it like this, blah blah"
you must take this literally, as if we are actually living inside of a submarine (which is yellow)
Kinesis

Pro

Thanks to Im_Never_Wrong for posting this highly important topic. Let me first note that as the instigator, he has the burden of proof in demonstrating that we do NOT live in a yellow submarine. Unless he does this, he has failed to meet his burden of proof, and the debate goes to me.

I do certainly believe that we live in a yellow submarine, but was unsure how to prove it. Fortunately, having prayed on the matter, God (whom I am in regular accordance with), decided it was important that the truth be revealed. With this in mind, he gave me photographic evidence to prove that the whole of creation, the universe and everything in it, was contained within, yes, a yellow submarine.

Here is the submarine- http://www.blavish.com... from the outside.

Here is a rare glimpse of the edge of the submarine through a telescope- http://www.emerveillement.co.cc...

God, of course, has laid clues around our planet for those who are not too blinded to see them- he propelled the Beatles to glory so that they would spread the truth to people far and wide. He even encouraged children to sing the truth, so that they might reach true understanding about the universe.

With these amazing proofs for the universal submarine, as well as my own personal witness of God (who can, of course, never lie) ,Con is going to have to come up with something pretty amazing to dispute the indisputable fact that we do, indeed, live in a yellow submarine.
Im_Never_Wrong

Con

Thankyou for taking on this arguement, with such a serious approach! It rather suits such an important matter that the government stubbornly rejects any involvement with!! >:( There are many serious conspiracy theories about the yellow submarine. Many people believe that we do live in a yellow submarine and express their opinions in there local yellow submarine church: The Church Of Yellow Submarines (this church is strictly based on the religion yellowism) however, i do not believe we live in a yellow submarine.

a. The Beatles song: "Yellow Submarine" when played backwards has the following lyrics:

"The government is corrupt!
We do not live in a yellow submarine!!
Listen to us! Do what you can! save yourself!
The end of the world is coming and we do not live in a yellow submarine

My Link for this, www.we-do-not-live-in-a-yellow-submarine.com
(if this link does not work, your computer is broken i recommend throwing it out of the closest window)

This song also had a hidden meaning in the first few lines: We All Live In A Yellow Submarine. When translated from german to spanish to swedish to giberish reads "dfgwhjkelgfhredm" then when it is translated from giberish to russian it reads: We do not live in a yellow submarine no matter what the government says"

If you do not believe this, than listen to the following:
The Beatles were all Nazis dead set on world domination!!

Now i would think twice before believing who is and who is not living in a yellow submarine!!

b. God? You want to get god involved

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning there was no yellow submarine.

To support this accusation, i call to the stand God.

Me: So God do we live in a yellow submarine?
God: Well, in a way; yes, in a way;no.
Me: Lets not get technical. Do we or do we not live in a yellow submarine
God: My memory is hazy
Me: Let me try and jog it. DO-WE-LIVE-IN-A-YELLOW-SUBMARINE!?
God: It really depends..define yellow.
Me: ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION GOD DAMNIT!!
God: I do not 'Damn' that sentence! BLASPHEMY!
Me: I'm sorry god :| can you answer the question though?
God: No, we do not live in a submarine.

As you will see. God clearly stated that we do not. This is a clear conversation between myself and god, he even signed this: God. <--- See!! If you disagree with God, then you shall be damned to eternity in hell.

c. The link to earth from the outside was bogus! That was mars! Earth looks like this http://journals.concrete.org.au...

That is all,

Conclusion: The earth is not a yellow submarine. feel free to reBUTT. Voter CON or be damned to eternity in hell :)
Kinesis

Pro

Thanks to Con for his reply. Let me remind readers that as the instigator, Con still has the burden of proof. As he has posted a topic in which he clearly intended there to be no reasonable argument brought against it, he must give some positive reasons against the resolution. As this is his second round and he still has not given any, and he cannot in his last round, voters should vote Pro even if my arguments fail to convince.

--Con's rebuttals--

a. I am afraid Con is lying, or at least mistaken. If his link to prove that that is what the Beetles song really means were real, it would be highlighted in blue, and take whoever clicks on it to the webpage. It isn't, therefore it cannot be a real link. This is clearly fabricated evidence, and should elicit at least the loss of conduct point on Con's part.

By the same token, 'giberish' is not a real language, therefore Con's evidence is clearly more fabrication. His claim that the Beetles were Nazis is asserted without a shred of evidence, and should be dismissed.

Anyone familiar with the bible will realise that Con is misrepresenting what Genesis says. Genesis in no way precludes the universe being created in the form of a yellow submarine.

b. Con's supposed 'conversation' with God is, simply, more lies. In it, God displays shortcomings, such as loss of memory, impatience and hesitance. But God is the perfect being, so he cannot have any shortcomings. Ergo, Con's conversation with God cannot be real.

Con misunderstands my claim, which is that the entire universe is contained within a yellow submarine, not that the earth is shaped like one.

I await Con's final round with anticipation.
Im_Never_Wrong

Con

My final conversation will be wrote in giberish, if you do not understand please hire a seal to read it for you

sfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfusfghjkflghdeuhidfhdfu

SO THEREFORE AS YOU CAN SEE ^^ VOTE ME FOR BEING AWESOME
Kinesis

Pro

Con's potentially humorous debate has degenerated into childish, unfunny jokes. Since he has provided nothing of worth in his last round, vote Pro.
Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
minus 1 for foolishness
Posted by wjmelements 7 years ago
wjmelements
Minus one for spam.
Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
lol. are people taking this seriously? ahahah
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
The winner will be whoever doesn't have the burden of proof. I think both sides have some claim to it, one being instigator and the other being PRO.
Posted by James.ticknor 7 years ago
James.ticknor
I would take this, but I won't be able to get on later. oh, I got the best arguement too!
Vote Placed by Kahvan 7 years ago
Kahvan
Im_Never_WrongKinesisTied
Vote Placed by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
Im_Never_WrongKinesisTied
Vote Placed by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
Im_Never_WrongKinesisTied