MasterManav
PowerPikachu21

We All Need To Die At SomePoint

MasterManav

Pro

I believe that we all have to die, I have to die, you have have to die, one day. Is we all lived we would suffer from the following, which I will detail later on. Overpopulation, Bordem, More Bordem, HITLER ,ASSAD ,GADAFI ,MEMEBERS OF ISIS ,JESUS ,GANDALF ,DARTH VADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HACKER IN MINECRAFT LAST NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
PowerPikachu21

Con

WOAH! Easy there, buddy! Let's not get carried away.

My opening argument: I say we don't need to die. We WILL die some time in our lives, but that's not the same thing as we MUST die. I prefer a person to die from natural causes at ages 40-80+. Murder shouldn't be a thing, because, well, we're taking the lives of humanity. It's even against the law! Of course I am 100% against the murder of children and teens below the age of 20. Yeah, that's my personal opinion, but I'm gonna state that now: the murder of children is wrong. They should live up to age 40. Or at least 30.

My rebuttal against Pro:

"Is we all lived we would suffer from the following, which I will detail later on" Okay, let's see... "Overpopulation" How would overpopulation be a bad thing? I know deer would eat all the grass if we didn't hunt them, but humanity doesn't have that same problem. "Bordem" Ehh... Boredom isn't a cause of death. 'Die of boredom' is just an expression. "More Bordem" Uhhh, I just went over that point.

"HITLER ,ASSAD ,GADAFI ,MEMEBERS OF ISIS ,JESUS ,GANDALF ,DARTH VADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HACKER IN MINECRAFT LAST NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!" WOAH! Easy buddy! Hitler's long dead. I don't know Assad, Gadafi, or Isis, but that's probably irrelevant anyways. Jesus is a religion; he's the lord! How is Jesus Christ death again? Gandalf, I believe he's a Harry Potter character, so he's irrelevant. Darth Vader? Now your going crazy. Hacker in minecraft... What even?

My conclusion: Pro might've lost it the moment he made this debate. (Which is actually why I joined this debate!) After Pro calms down, I would like a good argument from him on why we NEED to die. I wish you luck. (Not expecting a serious debate from this guy, though)
MasterManav

Pro

First of all thank you for your help with my argument, The debate is We all need to die at SOMEPOINT!!!! Not now, but at somepoint!! Also What I meant is that is we never died at all, we would still have hitler, and GANDALF the grey, I WANT GANDALF THE WHITE!!!!!!
PowerPikachu21

Con

I see Pro's perspective on that he hates Hitler, Isis, and that Minecraft hacker, but that doesn't suffice for a good argument. Allow me to elaborate:

Not all people are evil, you know. We had George Washington, who was a good 1st president. Also, it's a shame Einstein had to fall as well, I like the guy. He made the Theory of Brownian motion, and "E = mc^2" (E is the energy of a physical system, m is the mass of the system, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum (about 3"10^8 m/s)" You can go here for all of Einstein's accomplishments: https://en.wikipedia.org... . There's lots of good people, me, you, parents, teachers, etc. ! Are you saying they should die for no punishment?

Now, let's take a look at Pro's rebuttal:

"The debate is We all need to die at SOMEPOINT!!!! Not now, but at somepoint!!" And I say we WILL die, but not NEED to die. It's not the same thing. "Need" means "a requirement" (in my own words). "Will" means "it's going to happen at some point". It's not the same thing.

Pro says "Also What I meant is that is we never died at all, we would still have hitler, and GANDALF the grey, I WANT GANDALF THE WHITE!!!!!!" I quote "I WANT GANDALF THE WHITE!!!!", this is my opponent's opinion on that he likes Gandalf the White better than Gandalf the Grey, who are Lord of the Rings characters; fictional! (Thanks to KingofEverything for that little bit) I assume Pro also hates Anakin Skywalker? Anakin is Darth Vader. You wish for a Jedi (yes, he went to the Dark Side, but came back) to die? Unacceptable.

To sum up my opponent's argument, he claims we need to die at some point to pay for our sins. But when? When do we need to pay for our sins via... murdering the sinner? Is Pro suggesting we murder the Minecraft hacker? I'm against this, as I have said before in Round 1, especially children! We all get angry at some point, and perhaps wish we could stab him/her in the neck, but they should live up to 30+ years old! It's a waste of a baby to kill it before it makes a difference in the world! (which is actually my reasoning for being against children deaths)

I await my opponent's response.
MasterManav

Pro

I NEVER SAID TO PAY FOR OUR SINS< I SAID WE NEED TO DIE DUE TO OVERPOPULATION AND RESOURCES DEPLETION AND THAT BAD PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE DOING BAD THINGS!!!!!!

NOTHING ABOUT PAYING FOR OUR SIN

What You About Man!!!!!
PowerPikachu21

Con

WOAH! Easy, man!

My final rebuttal:

"WE NEED TO DIE DUE TO OVERPOPULATION AND RESOURCES DEPLETION AND THAT BAD PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE DOING BAD THINGS!!!!!!"

Overpopulation, alright. I concede that humanity may overpopulate, but I don't concede that that will be a problem in 30+ years.

"Resources depletion" this is a new one. By resource, I assume you mean food. Which is the same problem for deer is they overpopulated. But, like I said before, we don't need to worry about this yet. Food is aplenty; we can buy chicken and beef and fruit from Wal-Mart. They get those from farms. The farms get more animals for us to eat because all animals breed; they have babies that will grow into a suitable age for our food supply. Fruit can be planted to grow into more fruit plants, which we plant the seeds of those for MORE fruit! (If you were actually talking about coal, that's irrelevant)

"Bad People would still be doing bad things" and I say not all humans are bad! You say "We ALL need to die", this applies to all humans. Hitler's reign certainly was despicable, I agree. But we had some good reigns too; like George Washington! And Abraham Lincoln! If we "all" need to die, then these people would be required to die for society, but that's incorrect.

"pay for our sins" ehh, I guess I saw your argument that way, but it's kind of similar.

To bring back an earlier claim that Pro said in Round 1: "Darth Vader!!" I suppose Pro thinks he would still be alive, doing bad things. But Darth Vader came back as a Jedi; the good side! People can be reformed for the better good. (Darth Vader was betrayed by Darth Maul [if I get wrong on some parts, sorry], after promising Vader that if he's in the Dark Side, the princess [forgot her name, but I don't want to look it up] would live, but same thing.)

Let's take Discord, a former antagonist from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He used to be evil in Season 2. Fluttershy reforms Discord in Season 3. At the end of Season 4, Discord learns that "Friendship > Freedom" after Tirek steals his magic. Discord gives Twilight Sparkle the pendant Tirek gave him as a sign of "friendship" (Tirek persuaded Discord to help him gain enough power to rule Equestria, which Tirek later used his mighty power to steal Discord's magic), which, since Discord and Twilight learns "Friendship is the best magic", makes the pendant valid as a key for the Rainbow Chest.
(In case you got caught off track, what I'm saying is, if Discord were not reformed, Tirek would've most likely reigned supreme.)

My conclusion: Pro is most likely seeing things in "black and white"/"only good and only bad", and is only looking in the "black/bad" side of things. Also, Pro is saying "we all need to die because bad people would do bad things". Pro isn't taking into account the many good people in our society, which is far more than the bad people in society. I'd also suggest Pro eases up a bit, you might get a conduct penalty from the voters because you (seem to) have a short temper.

I'll repeat my argument, from the top:

"We WILL die some time in our lives, but that's not the same thing as we MUST die. I prefer a person to die from natural causes at ages 40-80+. Murder shouldn't be a thing, because, well, we're taking the lives of humanity."

What I'm saying here is that people do die, but it's not nessicary to benefit society if EVERYONE were to have to die.

"we don't need to worry about this yet. Food is aplenty; we can buy chicken and beef and fruit from Wal-Mart. They get those from farms. The farms get more animals for us to eat because all animals breed; they have babies that will grow into a suitable age for our food supply. Fruit can be planted to grow into more fruit plants, which we plant the seeds of those for MORE fruit!"

My point here is that overpopulation isn't a problem.

That is all. Good game, and vote the Pikachu!
Posted by MasterManav 1 year ago
MasterManav
seriously wal-mart wal-mart gets food from farms and factories
Posted by A1tre 1 year ago
A1tre
I would be ready to debate any Con concerning this topic. I promie to be more serious than the current Pro
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I CHALLENE YOU, FOOL {MasterManav} to this very debate.
NO one has to die.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Thanks, KingofEverything! (I wonder how Pro will respond)
Posted by KingofEverything 1 year ago
KingofEverything
Gandalf is from Lord of the Rings, not Harry Potter.