iamcoffee
WoaWoa

We Are All One

WoaWoa has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

iamcoffee

Pro

I am under the impression that we are all one entity but split into different minds/bodies.

I'd like to hear another side of the story.
iamcoffee

Pro

Thanks for joining the argument.

Your youtube video, although funny, doesn't really say much or prove much of anything regarding this topic or argument.

I am arguing that because humans and life are 'something' and 'something' can't be made from 'nothing' then we are all the same.

As your little cartoon video showed we all grew from the same small pond into what is now 7.1 billion different people on earth.

We and everything around us consists of Atoms and empty space [1] so in turn, the same.
Genetically we are all linked to our predecessor and that link goes all the way back to the big bang.
If we can be clear on that, then I feel it's clear are all linked.

Now onto the mind.
As humans we feel split from others because we all perceive a different mind. A mind that experiences things uniquely from person to person.

I would like to argue that much like when our physical bodies are broken down into atoms, that if the mind (our conciseness) is examined closely enough, we can find traits and knowledge that are one and the same for all humans. Much like atoms are for physicality.

Looking forward to your response
IAMCOFFEE

1. http://www.physlink.com...
Posted by skipsaweirdo 1 month ago
skipsaweirdo
Seems like emanation pro.
Posted by skipsaweirdo 1 month ago
skipsaweirdo
Seems like emanation pro.
Posted by skipsaweirdo 1 month ago
skipsaweirdo
Seems like emanation pro.
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
We are all one.. /we are not all one..What difference does it make when we are split up in "not all one" ?
Posted by CaptainShiny 1 month ago
CaptainShiny
Aw, man. I'd love to get in on this... I certainly have more to say on the matter than a link to an irrelevant youtube video.