AgarMan
beanall

We Should Go To War With I.S.I.S.

AgarMan

Pro

We should go to war with I.S.I.S.
beanall

Con

I accept this debate. I will obviously be taking to the opposition of this claim in that we should not declare war on ISIS. It will be short and concise as I see a 500 character count limit! Lets do this!
AgarMan

Pro

Thanks for accepting my debate! We should go to war with I.S.I.S. because they are rampaging, murdering and slaughtering innocent people in the Middle East. They have also declared war on the entire world by declaring a universal caliphate. It would be easy to just drop a few bombs on their oil supply, bomb their headquarters, and deploy tanks and ground troops to finish them off.

Also, we should declare war on Toyota or at least boycott them:

beanall

Con

We should not declare war on ISIS. Spending millions of dollars in tax payer money where people give us taxes to take care of THIS country is wrong. If private groups want to fund rebels against ISIS then let them, but it is not the obligation of the US to wage war and waste tax payer money on a group of people half way around the war who pose no threat to the people of the country. Afterall, when the US has intervened it has made a mess of things.

Showing the waste of time spent in Middle East

AgarMan

Pro

That's an impressive timeline you got there. But it would not be a waste of money to go to war with I.S.I.S. They have already declared war on us. If we don't retaliate by absolutely demolishing them, we look like weaklings to the rest of the world.

Of course when I say we should go to war with I.S.I.S., I don't mean we should simply go over there and keep wasting lives like we are currently doing. I mean we should actually go to war for real, with all that entails - OBLITERATE THEM.
beanall

Con

beanall forfeited this round.
AgarMan

Pro

AgarMan forfeited this round.
beanall

Con

beanall forfeited this round.
AgarMan

Pro

AgarMan forfeited this round.
beanall

Con

beanall forfeited this round.
Posted by beanall 1 year ago
beanall
I apologize for missing round 3. I couldn't get to it with finals. I will be arguing in Round 4.
Posted by beanall 1 year ago
beanall
On my second round scroll right to see the rest of the timeline.