tahsinissmart
Islamisright

We Should Not Be Allowed to be in Coustume (during Halloween) During School

tahsinissmart

Pro

This debate is a debate for if kids should or should not wear costumes for Halloween in school.

The first round is just an intro to the debate. State what you are going to say throught this debate. Do not include any arguments/proof there.

The second round is your proof round. Write your thoughts and your evidence. Be sure to be compelling. Do not say why or why not you disagree with somebody

The third round is your arguing round. Say why you dissagre with previously made arguments.

The forth round is kind of like your rebuttal.

The fifth round is your last round. Say a closing argument to finish the debate. I would say something like "and due to these reasons, I ____ believe that _________________" at the end of this round.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pro is that we should not wear coustumes, and the Con is that we should.

LETS MAKE THIS A VERY SUCCESSFUL DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Islamisright

Con

Hi! I'm here, and I will take part in this debate, as you asked. I will explain why we should be allowed to wear our Halloween costumes to school. Thanks for the debate!

READY FOR BUISENESSSS!
tahsinissmart

Pro

My first reason as to why I believe we should not is because in general, it is a big distraction.

if you forget your costume, all you are going to do is worry about it all day.
If you like someone's' coustume, you may be looking at it to much.
Islamisright

Con

I think we should because it is Halloween, and if you do not wear a Halloween costume all day, it is pretty useless to say you are celebrating it.

If you are a religion that does not celebrate Halloween, you can show your pride by just not wearing a costume when everyone else does.
tahsinissmart

Pro

tahsinissmart forfeited this round.
Islamisright

Con

Islamisright forfeited this round.
tahsinissmart

Pro

tahsinissmart forfeited this round.
Islamisright

Con

Islamisright forfeited this round.
tahsinissmart

Pro

tahsinissmart forfeited this round.
Islamisright

Con

Islamisright forfeited this round.