defyingcynism
beng100

We Should Remove the Age of Consent

beng100

defyingcynism

Pro

First of all, I'm not a pervert/pedophile that wishes to prey on little children.
I just believe that the age of consent law should be removed.
beng100

Con

I believe the age of consent is neccessary for numerous reasons. It is used in a court of law to determine if an adult has performed a sex act on a child. I do not think it would be an acceptable scenario for a twelve year old girl to be in a consensual sexual relationship with a thirty year old man. This is a case of child abuse regardless of whether the child agrees to the relationship or not. The age of consent also effectively discourages children from sexual relations and reduces risks of sexually transmitted diseases, unintended pregnancies and the potential for sexual abuse. It also protects children from adults legally grooming them into sexual relationships and helps prevent children feeling pressurized into having sexual relations.
defyingcynism

Pro

It's sick, twisted individuals like yourself that have desecrated this Earth.
If i had a gun, two bullet and were standing in a room with you, Adolf Hitler and Stalin, i would shoot you twice, once in the head and once in the dick, so that even if you came back to life you wouldn't have the ability to continue your spree of rape.
In times like this i wonder what your mother would think.
I bet she'd be proud.
You necrophilic monstrosity.
beng100

Con

In that comment you have posted a considerable amount of illogical personal abuse but have failed in every way to describe in any way why you think the age of consent should be removed. What have I said in that comment that makes me comparable to Hitler and Stalin? How am I sick or twisted? I merely underlined a few of the reasons why the age of consent law exists. What makes you think allowing children to have sex is a good idea? Do you want to have sexual relations with young children? I see no other reason why you would make such strange claims otherwise. Child grooming is a serious issue and by removing the age of consent the only thing that would be achieved would be to make paedophiles life easier, an increase in teenage pregnancies, increased levels of sexually transmitted diseases in children and increased levels of child abuse. You need to make some substantial arguments to back up your claims.
defyingcynism

Pro

defyingcynism forfeited this round.
beng100

Con

No response has been submitted so I have no further arguments to respond too.
defyingcynism

Pro

defyingcynism forfeited this round.
beng100

Con

Again no argument to contest.
Vote Placed by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
defyingcynismbeng100Tied
Reasons for voting decision: What the hell was that, lol... Was kind of hoping for a good debate.