SexyCracker
SportsGuru

We are entering the age of Rodents.

SexyCracker

Pro

yeah well there is a lot of scientific evidence to assume that the rodent population is growing rapidly. Argue with me. I fricken dare you.
SportsGuru

Con

First, I thank my opponent for creating this debate and wish her good luck. Then, I ask the voters to vote on who made the better arguments, rather than their personal opinion.

The definitions I have for this debate are as follows:

enter: to come or go into (http://www.merriam-webster.com...)

age: a period of time dominated by a central figure or prominent feature (http://www.merriam-webster.com...)

Rodents: any of an order (Rodentia) of relatively small gnawing mammals (as a mouse, squirrel, or beaver) that have in both jaws a single pair of incisors with a chisel-shaped edge (http://www.merriam-webster.com...)

Observation 1: My opponent has placed multiple burdens on herself. By inserting my definitions into the topic, we can see that my opponent is advocating "We are going into the period of time dominated by any of an order (Rodentia) of relatively small gnawing mammals (as a mouse, squirrel, or beaver) that have in both jaws a single pair of incisors with a chisel-shaped edge". This places three burdens on my opponent. My opponent must prove that rodents will supersede humans (the current animal in power). My opponent must then prove that it is multiple species of the order Rodentia that rules, rather than only one. My opponent must finally prove that this age will happen soon, otherwise we would not be entering it.

Observation 2: Arguments using the Chinese or any other zodiac are irrelevant, as they do not correspond to dominance of species. If they did, there would be years dominated by dragons, which have not been found to exist.

My opponent first claims that there is evidence that rodent populations are growing rapidly. First, I ask that my opponent cite these sources. Otherwise, this argument falls. Moreover, my opponent makes no connection between rodent population growth and Pinky and the Brain making their dreams come true. Thus, even if proof of growth is given is given, the argument is unrelated to the debate.

"Argue with me. I fricken dare you."

My only response to this is that I accept the challenge.

I advocate that we are NOT entering the age of rodents because rodents would not be able to supersede humans. Humans are equipped with millions of weapons in general and many designed to specifically to kill rodents. As the rodents' only weapon are their relatively tiny teeth, the rodents would surely lose in an inter-species war. Hence, an age of rodent domination would not happen ever, much less soon.

As, my opponent's argument was very short, I must bid adieu and wait for a rebuttal.
SexyCracker

Pro

SexyCracker forfeited this round.
SportsGuru

Con

Okay, it seems my opponent has forfeited the second round of this debate. Hence, it must be seen that my opponent has dropped all of her arguments, substantiated or not. Thus, they are invalid. I ask that all of my arguments and attacks on my opponent's case be extended into the next round.

With that, I once again bid adieu and wait for a rebuttal.
SexyCracker

Pro

SexyCracker forfeited this round.
SportsGuru

Con

Once again, my opponent has forfeited a round. Thus, I point out that my opponent's argument is still invalid and ask that my attacks and arguments be extended. I hope that this pattern of forfeiting does not continue, especially considering that this debate was for some reason made 5 rounds.

I once again bid adieu, and hope for a response from my opponent.
SexyCracker

Pro

SexyCracker forfeited this round.
SportsGuru

Con

George Carlin once said, "Always do whatever's next." Unfortunately, for my opponent, she has not done what logically comes next. Rather than responding to my arguments, she has forfeited the last three rounds. As such, I once again ask that all my arguments and attacks be extended while noting that my opponent's first round must be invalid has she had dropped it by forfeiting. I now leave you with another Carlin quip while hoping for a response from my opponent: "You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet and eating a chocolate candy bar."
SexyCracker

Pro

SexyCracker forfeited this round.
SportsGuru

Con

Final Round- FINISH HER!

Once again, my opponent has forfeited. Thus, I now ask that all of my attacks and arguments be extended and all of my opponent's arguments to continue to be invalidated. For those who need it, I will show what would happen if a rodent revolution were to occur (though I credit the idea of a visual aid to Yraelz).

________!!!!!_______________
________(O.O)_______________
________o-@@-o--->__________
_________/ \ ___________><@~

_________!!!!!_______________
_________(^.^)_______________
_______ o-@@-o____________|__
_________/ \ ____________xx@~

Moreover, here is a link to what I fear is a much greater threat to humans

Thus, as my opponent not only did not have valid arguments to begin with but also forfeited them, and as I have refuted my opponent and show why we are not entering the age of rodents, the only logical vote is for Con in today's(or tonight's or whenever you are reading this) resolution.

Posted by SportsGuru 9 years ago
SportsGuru
@ Nitpelk

Although I am honored to be considered equal with the debate.org greats of beem0r, Logical-Master, Kleptin, and Yraelz, this rumor is simply not true. Comments in this debate (http://www.debate.org...) will show this theory to be not true. You can also see that I credited the visual aid idea to Yrealz "(though I credit the idea of a visual aid to Yraelz).".
Posted by Chaotiklown 9 years ago
Chaotiklown
Sorry sexycracker, the nice looks won't get it this time... "I dare you to argue with me!" Hahahahaha, pathetic:-)
Posted by Nitpelk 9 years ago
Nitpelk
EVERYONE, VOTE FOR SEXY CRACKER IN THIS DEBATE. SportsGuru (a.k.a. beem0r, Logical-Master, Kleptin, and Yraelz) has the advantage in that he has been voting for himself with his many accounts on most of his debates. HE IS A CHEATER and should therefore be treated like one.

And does anyone else find it odd that Yraelz has posted the very same words as well as the very same ASCII art in another debate? Awfully suspicious. This is PROOF that they are the same person. Better luck next time, cheater
Posted by left_wing_mormon 9 years ago
left_wing_mormon
Pro is the biggest loser on this site, besides Solerman ofcourse.
Posted by Gao 9 years ago
Gao
age of rodents? yeah it's 2008 and the yearof the rat but like what was the former age? better yet how do rodents get an age? can't we just agree that sence the dinos died mamals rule Reptiles, birds, and fish drool! wait they don't... ummm go mythical beings like the kappa, kappas rule.
Posted by SportsGuru 9 years ago
SportsGuru
Why was this made 5 rounds?
Vote Placed by VenomousNinja 9 years ago
VenomousNinja
SexyCrackerSportsGuruTied
Vote Placed by thefinechina 9 years ago
thefinechina
SexyCrackerSportsGuruTied
Vote Placed by ghegeman 9 years ago
ghegeman
SexyCrackerSportsGuruTied
Vote Placed by Sherlock_HolmesXXI 9 years ago
Sherlock_HolmesXXI
SexyCrackerSportsGuruTied
Vote Placed by left_wing_mormon 9 years ago
left_wing_mormon
SexyCrackerSportsGuruTied
Vote Placed by SportsGuru 9 years ago
SportsGuru
SexyCrackerSportsGuruTied