We are in the midst of a second Cold War

To clarify I will be arguing that we are in the midst of another Cold War and Con is to argue otherwise, hence the Burden of Proof is on me.

Terms: (If Con finds the terms inaccurate or unreasonable then he may alter them but only with a legitimate argument as to why):

Cold War: A state of political hostility between countries characterized by threats, propaganda, and other measures short of open warfare, in particular. (In this context I will be arguing that such a period of hostility is occurring between the Western aligned powers and Russia/Russian aligned powers)

midst: in the middle of.

Format (Failure to follow format will result in a loss of conduct in voting period):
Round 1: Acceptance of Terms
Round 2: Opening Argument
Round 3: Rebuttals
Round 4: Counter-Rebuttals/Conclusive Arguments

To me, there doesn't appear to be any threat of a cold war, due to the current landscape of the world.

Apologies but I must forfeit the debate, I wrote my opening argument but for some reason just as I pressed the "review" button the entire argument deleted itself. I shall forfeit this round but Con my post his opening argument.

I will forfeit this round because I don't want this debate to give me an unfair advantage.

We are nearing another World War because of the ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I will just present my argument.

After the Soviet Union disbanded, there wasn't a big rivalry between any two countries or regions. Sure, there are some small conflicts, but nothing big like the Cold War. Everyone is in a mutual alliance with each other (except for N.K.), so this may mean that the end of war is coming.

Vote Con!
Vote Placed by Theunkown 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro Forfeited. *update* re-read round 2, it was not Pro's fault therefore I change the vote to neutral (wish I could just delete it).