We need a coffee tax!!! For the good of alll!!!!

This is a sarcastic argument

No plants should be taxed, or regulated.

The world we currently live in is in a close relationship with tax.

Yes sales tax is a pain in the bottom. But you should look to what the tax goes to. The government spends those funds to the military, jobs for others, and for governmental jobs .

Please reinstate what we are really trying to debate about please.

If I have the mental energy I will save my retort for the final round as you seem confused as to why you accepted this debate.

The military is .gov jobs, am I wrong? All .gov jobs are subsidized by earnings confiscated from the selected sinners. I love the soldiers, just not the folks that utilize them to protect their own interest, while at the same time, taking advantage of the people that have no stake in the game, except the wish for a good and honest life.

Jobs for others? We are all a bunch of Jesus Christs, and .gov is the god that decide where our hard earned wages should be redistributed? You are on acid maybe?

As for governmental jobs, refer to paragraph 2.

You are stuttering, and should have not taken this debate as your argument is peehole poor. Bring it for round 3.

JoshuaDebates forfeited this round.

Quitting is bringing it, well done.

JoshuaDebates forfeited this round.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Every gosh darned time this site sticks a sweet looking little asian babe up on my sidescreen, I think the world is hell! Sorry for your luck chicky chics, I would rescue you all if I could, but I am just a goddamned prole. Good luck, fight your own land please, together you will stand.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
Probably half of the cost of anything is taxes.The problem has never been too few taxes, but too much government spending. When government stepped outside of the constitution , that is when the freeloader society took off.Thomas Jefferson warned us about that. He could see that a free society would become a very wealthy society. And once the people saw they could get money from the public treasury then that would be the end of our republic.And it would be replaced, not with citizens, but freeloaders.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
"No plants should be taxed, or regulated."

I concur.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture