phuongtran
forexhowser

We need better luch in school

phuongtran

Pro

I think that school should provide better lunches for students!!! I'm not sure if this happens for other students or not..... but I found a DEAD BEE inside my rice and 5 flies inside my soup. My school that I'm attending did upgrade their food mangagement system but the lunch really suck! For a vegetarian burger, they put only potato in our burger and the canteen mangager said that it's fresh vegestable! For sanwiches, they dont even care about vegetarian students and just serve sanwiches with bread and some other sucky chicken that I found being under cooked!! We hardly have any good food to eat and the price is like supper expencive!!! Who would pay 14 dollars for a salad!? Are they serving it in a restaurant or something!?
forexhowser

Con

I come to this debate with some reservations, because I do not know what school you belong to, however I will assume you go to school in the United States.

Speaking as someone who went to school in a third world country, we had a cafeteria that served pretty good food. Sure, the chefs didn't wash their hands and some of them would scratch their balls from time to time while cooking, but overall the food was nice (except for that one time when I felt that a large hunk of dirt was accidentally thrown in with my pork chops.)

With that said, I find it hard to believe that a school from the United States, one of the richest countries in the world, would have worse food than from where I come from. I think five flies in one soup is pretty terrible. Are you sure it was really five flies in a single soup or five flies in five separate incidents? Was it a whole fly that was flopping around or just a speck that looked like a fly? Regardless, schools need a visit from the health inspector, so if they passed the requirements then I think they are good to go.

If it's really that bad I suppose your only other option is bring packed lunch with you.
phuongtran

Pro

Well, I'm actually not in USA, I'm in a different country and in our country, we have loads and loads of fly hanging around in the cafeteria (which is pretty bad though!!) And yes, I am sure there were 5 flies.... I scooped them up and showed it to my homeroom teacher aka the principal in the school and she was not really happy with what happened. We had a food investor came in and see how our food looks after the shocking news of 5 flies in a bowl of soup but the investor said it's just an accident that happens a lot in our country (which I think that food investor is a pretty dumb to not see the flies)
forexhowser

Con

forexhowser forfeited this round.
phuongtran

Pro

phuongtran forfeited this round.
forexhowser

Con

forexhowser forfeited this round.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
shut up and eat your delicious canned food. Potato sticks are awesome.
Posted by Maliza 1 year ago
Maliza
Pro's stories sound a bit like she's over-exaggerating.