GAF
SketchyTaco

We need less government

GAF

GAF

Pro

There is too much government in America as it is, we need to shrink government and not let it get any bigger if we can.
SketchyTaco

Con

Less government = less politicians

Do you really want less politicians in them world? As a voter I like the fact that I have a large selection to choose from.
GAF

Pro

Wile my opponent's argument would be a good one, he fails in realizing that less politicians is not the same thing as less candidates, so yes there would be less politicians, which frankly would be a good thing, less people coming up with bad laws and less busy bodies adding to the mayhem. even with less politicians there would still be plenty of candidates running for office for you to "choose from" and "vote for".
SketchyTaco

Con

Ok so 5am isn't the best time to play on a debate forum. Obviously I chose the wrong words. I misinterpreted your argument as less candidates which to me would be a bad thing as I like having a large choice. I do agree though that the party sizes could be smaller. An issue that really grind my gears is, I think government members should get paid less. So maybe less government isn't the issue you should be focussing on but rather a reduction of government pay.
GAF

Pro

So it seems that we both agree that there should be less government than there currently is. I think that we need to pretty much get everyone out and start reducing the amount of crap that the government comes up with, including all of the programs and oversights etc. there is simply too much government and it just keeps on growing.
SketchyTaco

Con

SketchyTaco forfeited this round.
GAF

Pro

GAF forfeited this round.
SketchyTaco

Con

SketchyTaco forfeited this round.
GAF

Pro

GAF forfeited this round.
SketchyTaco

Con

SketchyTaco forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
GAFSketchyTacoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited less, and less politicians would be a good thing, wouldn't it?