LastSaga
HSamei1999

We should Nuke the ourselves.

HSamei1999
Started: 4/15/2016 Category: Funny

LastSaga

Pro

As Americans we know how we suck so why no nuke ourselves?
HSamei1999

Con

Although the debate topic is we should nuke ourselves, I assume that you are specifically talking about America. I am not American and so do not know why you should nuke yourself, so please do explain.
As far as I can see, America has given us a lot of amazing things; such as Hollywood, Google, Apple, and countless other things. What I say we do is nuke North Korea since they cannot keep their mouth shut or stop causing problems. Or China, because theyr'e just so over populated, killing a bunch of them should not really cause that big of a problem. Afterall, they do have a limit on the number of children you can have to control population, so isn't getting rid of all those unwanted people doing them a favor.

Basically, Pro has to show why nuke USA of all place, and then show how the benefits outweighs the losses. If he manages to do so despite my attack and criticism of his arguments, vote Pro, but if not then you know where the vote belongs.

(P.S. this is a funny debate so I hope you dont go all serious on me; I plan on joking too so we should be all good)
LastSaga

Pro

Also we have alot of over weight people, theifs, scandals, Trump, Miley Cyrus those are reasons we should just nuke our selves.
HSamei1999

Con

I concede Trump and Miley Cyrus are people who should be eradicated, but have you considered who else you'd be killing too?
America is home to a ton of illegal immigrants from Mexico and so you'd be killing them too. These Mexicans are not over weight, nor that bad but our gardeners so what about them. Miley Cyrus and Trump are pretty big problems, but as of late Miley Cyrus seems to actually have shut up, and her last notable stupid act was the Wrecking ball which was in 2013, and right now we are in 2016 so I'd assume we are well past that. And Trump actually wants to make a huge border, and the secret behind it is that the goal of it is to get all the illegal mexicans can go back, and then since only Americans will be in America, you can properly nuke yourselves. Hence, Trump is actually trying to help your cause, and Miley has learnt to shut up a bit so America is not as bad as it could be and should not be nuked.
On the other hand, If we nuke North Korea, consider all the possibilities. Kim Jong Un is a fat dumbass who only thinks about eating everything; Just consider these pictures.
Image result for kim jong un eating Image result for kim jong un eating
Not only that, but he was found very pissed on Christmas when he found out what Santa had done.

Due to all the pressure and disappointment of not beingable to eat whatever he wants, he has resorted to just nuking everything. However this was when he found that he, along with the rest of the country, are all midgets and so cannot do that.

So, Instead of nuking America, I say we go nuke North Korea and end the struggle of Kim Jung Un and the rest of his country who have to deal with him.
LastSaga

Pro

You say the county has tons of illegal immigrant well they are illegal so they get no say in nuking ourselves so its gtfo or die. Also think of the benefits we would take out a lot of bad people. Especially the bad feminists ( Not all are bad ) and video game banners. Also we would nuke North Korea what are they gonna do nuke a country that is already nuking itself.
HSamei1999

Con

I would first like to apologize for not being able to completely understand English that sounds like a four year old writing his every thought as it comes. But based on what I comprehend from your post, I disagree with you, on just about every point.

Firstly regarding illegal immigrants, The matter of the debate was nuking USA, so you would either have to get all of them out or find some bomb that doesnt affect them but affects Americans (good luck doing that). They are humans who are alive so since the propostion is nuking America and they are not of America, they cannot be nuked so you have to explain how you would do this great plan of yours.

Secondly, I will respond to the people who you said are bad, showing they are not that bad. The bad feminists you are talking about are those who are extremists, and you know well that they are not the majority. You indicated that not all are bad, and so they are a minority of the population so are not a reason to nuke everybody. Plus, feminism just means equality despite gender so I am unsure how anyone would get that bad, but I concede some idiots might have found a way. The video game banners that you speak of, obviously arent doing a good job because there are millions of games available on the market. I was actually playing video games until I made this post, and if video gamers constituted a majority of the US, that wouldn't happen. Both groups you mentioned now, along with Trump and Miley and none good enough reasons to nuke all of America. I showed the good things America did by pointing out the billion dollar companies such as Apple, Google, Intel, Windows, and so many others that are used WORLDWIDE. I emphasize worldwide becasue that is a reason for the world to keep America, whereas all the reasons you have given me are based on your personal preferences, so it is what you should do.

Correct me if I'm not wrong but you are saying we should nuke North Korea? I do not understand what reason you tried to give there, but its something about them having to not nuke America anymore so kill them too. Well, I think you ignored my whole last post and all the entertaining pictures because I said Kim Jung Un's goal is to eat everything, not necessarily kill. So their purpose of eating America is not completed and your logic doesnt follow through. So dear voters, just vote Con and side with me so you do not have to bear the bad grammar of this individual who still hasn't made a case.

Since you havent refuted anything I said, we should nuke North Korea, and since I have refuted everything you said we should not nuke America. Hence, you lose unless you give some solid reasons.
LastSaga

Pro

LastSaga forfeited this round.
HSamei1999

Con

Well, I would like to assume that you went ahead and nuked America even though I told you to nuke North Korea, but neither has become news headlines so I am inclined to believe they didn't happen. What did happen is that you were just so caught up in the easy and comfortable life of America which you don't wanna give up,

So why nuke America, even after all it has done for you?
LastSaga

Pro

LastSaga forfeited this round.
HSamei1999

Con

HSamei1999 forfeited this round.
Posted by HSamei1999 10 months ago
HSamei1999
I apologize for all of you my stupidity might have distressed. My purpose was to make people laugh, and as long as I can get you guys to do that, or at least smile, I am satisfied.
Posted by LastSaga 10 months ago
LastSaga
Thats the point my frined.
Posted by Grimlun 10 months ago
Grimlun
This is the stupidest thing i g=have ever seen on the internet......i have to go to chemo because how cancer this was
Posted by CAHAL101 10 months ago
CAHAL101
this is the best debate i have ever seen on here
Posted by LastSaga 10 months ago
LastSaga
Welcome to game of chaos.
Posted by HSamei1999 10 months ago
HSamei1999
And now the entertainment begins
Posted by Stonehe4rt 10 months ago
Stonehe4rt
A better title for this is: Humanity should end itself. That would draw in more people.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 10 months ago
Stonehe4rt
Posted by The-Holy-Macrel 10 months ago
The-Holy-Macrel
'Murica is awesome.
Vote Placed by ConserativeDemocrat 9 months ago
ConserativeDemocrat
LastSagaHSamei1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfieted the last rounds, so Con gets the conduct point. I know that they both forfieted the last round, but Con already finished his argument.