CynicalOptimist
brill301

We should go back to natural selection

CynicalOptimist

Pro

I believe that humanity should abandon its self-harming way of keeping everyone alive and happy and return to a more natural way, aimed at improving humanity itself. Welfare and political correctness is ruining us.
Humans not bringing any value to the society should not be included into it. That includes old, crippled and stupid people.
Women should understand that they are not equal to men, just as men are not equal to women. They are different, get over it.
Fat people should not be told that its okay to be fat, its not okay, you are a disgusting blob that costs more to maintain than it produces.
Dangerous criminals should be executed, as what is the point of keeping them alive.
Transgender should be treated as a mental disease, not something that is "okay".
brill301

Con

Natural selection would not work towards evolving humans into a more superior race. Take for example a bird. Before that bird had wings it had hands, fins, or something else that functioned. If the hand, for example, was going to become a wing it doesn't happen over night. It is said to take millions of years for all the mutations to create a functional wing. That means that throughout millions of years a mutated half bird, half land mammal would be walking around with a nonfuntion wing and nonfuntional hand. Natural selection would eat that up! Right? Seems to me like it would...

So what are you proposing we do? Stop feeding stupid people? Remove cities, cars, hospitals or anything that isn't 'natural?' What does men not being equal to women and vice versa, have to do with natural selection?

I agree with the fat people statement, they should have some sort of diet plan and work out regime. However, natural selection is in effect here, fat people are less healthy and have shorter life spans then fit people. They die sooner.

I'm not going to touch your last two points because they don't seem relevant. If you think they are expand on them and I'll try and respond.
CynicalOptimist

Pro

You obviously don't know much about evolution. So I will just ignore that argument of yours, as it is invalid.

Humanity is way past the primitive natural evolution. We don't need to take millions of years to advance.

Yes, I do propose to stop feeding stupid people. A more radical and rational would be to simply execute the old, sick, crippled and stupid. But that would not roll in this weakling society.

I see you are one of those who goes "all or nothing". No, we shouldn't remove cities, cars and hospitals. But we should focus on bettering our species. Stopping the idiots from reproducing. Reinforcing the healthy ways, one of which would be gender roles.
brill301

Con

brill301 forfeited this round.
CynicalOptimist

Pro

CynicalOptimist forfeited this round.
brill301

Con

brill301 forfeited this round.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
But yet again, you seem to resort to insults in place of actually saying something intelligent.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
Any more irony and you'd be pitted against Captain America.
Posted by CynicalOptimist 1 year ago
CynicalOptimist
As I said on the other debate, you are obnoxiously arrogant and ignorant. But its okay, most of the simple humans are. My IQ is off the charts. What is simple for me, is incomprehensible for you.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
So your definition of "not accurate" is "far higher than measured"?

Nice.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
Well this is cute.
Posted by CynicalOptimist 1 year ago
CynicalOptimist
Yes, thats what I said in my comment. I have way more than that. Even people in Mensa admitted they feel like idiots compared to me. My ideas are incredibly controversial. But they are correct.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
IQ tests are not accurate.
Posted by CynicalOptimist 1 year ago
CynicalOptimist
http://i.imgur.com...

The IQ is much higher in reality, as Mensa tests are not very in-depth. But even with this I classify as a genius.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
"as I am officially a genius"

Evidence please.
Posted by CynicalOptimist 1 year ago
CynicalOptimist
When the world population demands exceed the planets resources, it will be too late.
And I am quite confident I do not belong to the "stupid people" category, as I am officially a genius.