mhop0923
whatledge

We should rebel against the government, stop paying taxes and re-write the constitution.

mhop0923

Pro

re-write the constitution allowing states to form their own Federations. Eventually we will cut off all ties to the united nations and create our own society. trust me I'm from the future, I'm just trying to plant this idea into your head so the revolution will start. Your society is being controlled by government, government is the root of all the problems with America. In a year I may not specify people walk the earth freely, they live where they want and travel where they want to, all for free because there is no form of money in the future. Everyone is equal, everyone is rich with life not money.

Changing the world is easier than it seems. the biggest weapon against big corporations is our money. If everyone in America stopped paying taxes the government will crumble. Please tell your family and friends because change does not happen until the flame it lit.
whatledge

Con

I am also from the future. And this rewriting of the constitution only instills a momentary lapse of peace that Pro speaks of. In our history books (from the future) they speak of this transition as "Libeuanimomilis," (a combination of Freedom and Exodus in the New Texan language in the future) which ultimately brings about the end of the world as we know it. Fortunately, I was able to escape with the help of my friend, who I will simply refer to as "Doc" to protect his future identity. It was he that sent me back in time just before the anti-christ and his horde of demon worshiping zombie sheep led by Hitler devoured and enslaved humanity as we know it. I have already said too much, but if my estimations are correct, winning this debate just may prevent Pro from carrying out his master plan to destroy the world with sweet but false promises. Trust me, everyone, I would cite my sources, but they are in the future.
mhop0923

Pro

mhop0923 forfeited this round.
whatledge

Con

I see that my opponent has forfeited due to the soundness of my reasoning. He will be remembered as the man that saved the future from the future.
mhop0923

Pro

mhop0923 forfeited this round.
whatledge

Con

Vote for your future.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
One question: Who is "we?"
Posted by Cheetah 3 years ago
Cheetah
Woah woah woah... Calm down, mhop0923