sneep23
ImaWin

We should save the bees by banning neonicotinoids

sneep23 has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

sneep23

Pro

The first round is simply acceptance of the debate.

The second round is constructive speeches, no rebutting shall occur.

The third round will the rebuttals. You may only respond to your opponent's argument and extend your case in these speeches.

The fourth round will be the closing statements. Each side can: Respond to opponent's arguments, point out arguments that were either dropped completely or handled incorrectly; and summarize the debate as a whole and give the reason(s) why they think they should win the debate.

Evidence use is encouraged, and evidence will almost always trump an analytical response--the exception being if the opponent can point out why the evidence is bad or should not be taken into account. You must give a link or source for each piece of evidence at the end of your speech.

That's about all I have to say, message me if you have any questions. Good luck and have fun! :)
ImaWin

Con

I accept this debate and will outline burdens. The Pro has the burden of proof. I have the burden of clash (prove the Pro wrong). I win if I prove we don't need to save the bees, if the harms of saving the bees outweigh the pros, or if I prove banning neonicotinoids will not save the bees. My opponent wins if he successfully proves and defends all three areas and then wins the cost benefit analysis.
(If you do not agree with these burdens just say so).

Good luck!