sneep23
ImaWin

We should save the bees by banning neonicotinoids

sneep23 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

sneep23

Pro

The first round is simply acceptance of the debate.

The second round is constructive speeches, no rebutting shall occur.

The third round will the rebuttals. You may only respond to your opponent's argument and extend your case in these speeches.

The fourth round will be the closing statements. Each side can: Respond to opponent's arguments, point out arguments that were either dropped completely or handled incorrectly; and summarize the debate as a whole and give the reason(s) why they think they should win the debate.

Evidence use is encouraged, and evidence will almost always trump an analytical response--the exception being if the opponent can point out why the evidence is bad or should not be taken into account. You must give a link or source for each piece of evidence at the end of your speech.

That's about all I have to say, message me if you have any questions. Good luck and have fun! :)

Edit: Sorry for dropping your debate acceptance, I'll make sure it does not happen again.
ImaWin

Con

I accept your debate. I will be arguing for the points that neonicotinoids are either not the problem, the bees are not worth saving through this method, or that the cons of enacting the resolution are not worth the pros.