Tom-Peter
HipsterCloud

We should solve problems on earth before exploring mars

Tom-Peter

Con

Stop wasting time on problems on earth! Earth will never be fixed! Global warming, wars and more catastrophic events will take place on earth if we don't think about the outside world! If the earth was in total danger with a meteorite heading in a course collision and we had already explored mars and somehow realised it was safe if we lived inside, we could go straight there and save the whole human race! Stop focusing on problems here and get looking at possibilities on mars!
HipsterCloud

Pro

I thank my opponent for his argument and will now present mine

--MARS--

Mars is extremly un-hospitable, and cold, with low air pressure, it would take thousands of years to terra-Form it.

--LOGISTICS--

Currently humanity has no way to transport all earths inhabitants,

And what about animals and all our great historical past?

--Reason--

There is no real reason to go, the chances of a meotorite are innumerably small, and we can fix earth.

Tom-Peter

Con

Tom-Peter forfeited this round.
Tom-Peter

Con

Tom-Peter forfeited this round.
HipsterCloud

Pro

Vote for me Pro! Because I of me winning all counts and him providing no points!
Posted by HomelySherlock 1 year ago
HomelySherlock
You do realize your entire argument is revolved around what MIGHT happen, right? The Earth MIGHT be destroyed by disasters. Mars MIGHT offer solutions to such problems. I won't accept because I don't like prefer more difficult and formal debates, but your entire argument can be refuted by saying "Well, the opposite MIGHT happen as well".