whitesworstnightmare
AbandonedSpring

We should stop the Whiteman for their continued domination of the world!

AbandonedSpring

whitesworstnightmare

Con

The whites continue to dominate the world in politics,finances,top positions in companies and so forth?The have nukes to wipe out mankind! And to add to this. The white man has shed more blood than any other race in the history of mankind. And l personally think and feel that there should be and end to whites dominating in everything in the world!
AbandonedSpring

Pro

Hello and thanks for starting this debate! I love controversial debates, so this will be really interesting!

I would like to begin by stating definitions:

White Supremacy: "a person who believes that the white race is better than all other races and should have control over all other races"

Black Power: "The use of political and economic power by African-Americans especially as part of a social movement to promote equality and racial justice in the 1960s"

Please refer to the Miriam Webster online dictionary if you have any issues with the given definitions.

Now, I would set up my arguments into three contingencies, and then seamlessly sew them together with a conclusion.

http://www.censusscope.org...

Contingency A: Now, please use the link provided above to fully unravel my first contingent. While the topic is extremely vague, and extremely biased, I believe I have some arguments that can clear things up. First, the "Whites" continue to dominate the world, mainly because the majority of the developed world is white. Of course depending on you definition of "dominate", which I do not really think needs to be defined for this debate.

Contingency B: This will be a spot where I do a couple rebuttals to your arguments, but I believe I can do this since you did not layout the rules before the match.
"The have nukes to wipe out mankind! "
If you are referring to the major world super powers, then yes, I suppose you could be correct, however, you would only be correct in assuming that there are "whites" in these nations. However, all nations that are also superpowers have a fair amount of diversity. Except for the Asian countries, which also have nukes. Those countries are not run by "whites" and therefore, your argument is invalid. Also, Theoretically, the president of the United States has the power to launch a nuclear missile, when he feels like he needs to, this power is know as executive privilege. Can you guess the race of the president as of right now? That's right! he is African American.

Next, "And to add to this. The white man has shed more blood than any other race in the history of mankind".
This can simply be argued. The Chinese population, (which are an amazing group of people if you look at all the diversity their people have been through of the course of thousands of years) have had their fair share of blood shed. Let's look at the 40,000+ people vlad the impaler killed. Now, don't get me wrong. I believe this argument is invalid 100% because I know that the fact that skin color and ethnicity do not make you a bad person, or a connection to murders. It's somewhat racist, and it is ignorant.

For my third contingency, I would like to overall sum up my arguments. As developing nations develop, so does their populations. As the white population expanded, so did the amount of land they owned. This is true because at one point, Great Britain owned the majority of the world, including parts of Africa, and much of India. To say things like, "The white man has shed more blood than any other race in the history of mankind", has no evidence, and therefore is just an opinion.

Thank you, I am finished.
whitesworstnightmare

Con

Mr Pro thank you for running away in your argument and l can quote you agreeing with me that the white man have shed more blood than any other race . You said 'it simply could be argued'HOW? Guilty or not Guilty,was there any mass blood shed beyond our imagination ?Whats your verdict?Guilty! The Chinese Killed mere 40 000+like you said.But how many quadrillions have the white man killed since the beginning of history!

Second you mention the majority of the developed nations is white. Where did they get that development/through shedding of blood. Africa From Cape to Cairo mourns of the whitemans horrible blood shed! Even upto today millions continue to suffer because of whiteman's so called development,where it tends to be the white man only benefiting.What the f%$k is that?

You said Great Britain owned the majority of the world under whose approval.Maybe the Devils approval my guess is right!
AbandonedSpring

Pro

Of course I can agree with you on that part, In order to conquer, blood must be shed. I can agree with this point because it does not support the topic. This argument proves my point, that developing nations have to spill blood to become more successful. Which is why nations like Nigeria, or North Korea are not very successful, they have not fought for land. In many cases, it does not matter. Many nations are happy with the land they have, and the people that are in it.

Like I said before, on the spectrum of time, the population also increases. I never said the Chinese killed 40,000 people. I said Vlad the Impaler did that. And those numbers are no including the amount of woman, who killed themselves because they fear getting raped by him, which was another thing he did a lot.

When you said, "Africa From Cape to Cairo mourns of the whitemans horrible blood shed! Even upto today millions continue to suffer because of whiteman's so called development,where it tends to be the white man only benefiting.What the f%$k is that?"

The only real way to conquer land and develop as a nation involves others to suffer. Fortunately, nations like America and the UK would be much more gracious to lands they were conquering today, however, the fatal flaw in your entire argument, "whiteys" are no longer searching for land! Now, all issues that involve race are purely domestic.

Also, "You said Great Britain owned the majority of the world under whose approval.Maybe the Devils approval my guess is right!"

You clearly do not understand, that argument is not up for debate. This is a true fact. And the majority of lands who were conquered by Great Britain were okay with it, and it brought a booming economy, and protection from other invaders. The evidence I will supply for this is India. When they were invaded, the adopted English, which is why many Indians in India speak English- because they learned it from the English who came over. India was also always divided, and when "whiteys" came, they brought India together, to formally create a nation. Also, I do not remember ever hearing of America conquering parts of Africa. I really don't remember any white people trying to go over and establish African land for their territory, however, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Understand that us "whiteys" have finished conquering land, and have been finished for a while now. We are now focused on domestic issues, and to issues in the middle east.

Since you did not give an argue to virtually any of my arguments, I will just assume that you agree with them.

I also believe you are missing the big picture- overall development requires blood to be shed! which is why things like the Rwanda Genocide occurred. Where 500,000-1,000,000 people died! In Rwanda and other places effected by the genocide, this was a huge number!

I would also like to point out, that though out the entire debate, you have provided no evidence to why "whiteys" should be stopped, or even how. You have just talked about things through out history, however, all of these arguments are invalid because it is not 1234! it's 2014, and America has an African American president, and soon we could be looking in the face of the first female president!

Developed nations with a somewhat mediocre economy have realized that more land isn't a good thing anymore. Like America, we've recognized A) there is no more land we can take. And B) taking more land would hurt us financially.

I would also like to answer your question, "But how many quadrillions have the white man killed since the beginning of history!"

The answer is simple, I have no idea!

But allow me to explain something to you. The closer you move down to the equator, the darker peoples skin is. This is why Africans/African-American are black, and Europeans are prominently white. This is because more sun hits the equator, thus, more UV rays hits the people on the equator. Therefore, skin darkened over time to adapt to the conditions. Therefore, the first humans were probably white. Is this racist, or absurd? Of course not! Using scientific knowledge, it can be said that all living things must adapt to survive, and this was the most ingenious was the human body could adapt!

If white people had been around longer, their populations would rise, and therefore causing more deaths. Also, I would like to point out that through the history of time, there have never been a "quadrillion" people on earth.

Now, "Africa From Cape to Cairo mourns of the whitemans horrible blood shed! Even upto today millions continue to suffer because of whiteman's so called development"

I would like to point out that "whiteys" are not in Cairo, Egypt to kill Egyptians. If there are any, it is to protect the civilians who need protection.

Finally, you treat "whiteys" like they just have an aryan army, ready to at any time. However, this is not true. All military of developed countries have mixed races, and it has been this way for a few years now. You can argue that you need to stop the white man from conquering the rest of the world, however this is invalid as well. "whiteys" are no longer interested in the rest of the world"

Thank you, I am finished
whitesworstnightmare

Con

If Jesus was white man he wouldn't have been crucified.The white man killed a black Jesus, gods only begotten son,and its for the world to know that Jesus was a black-man! The Black Americans are the biblical Israelites who were enslaved by American whites!So was Adam the first man, Abraham and Jacob were black man too of the origin of Ethiopia Africa! Life began in Africa.God created a black-man a person of color.And how ya'll turned white is still a scientific mystery ! Ya'll sound like the Nephelim in the bible! The reason all these characters are white now was an act by white people to promote white supremacy!

Back to my point that white mans domination should be stopped because Pro agrees with me that white man shed more blood in history of the human history to conquer.His says and l quote'Of course l agree with you in order to conquer blood must be shed'. There he goes he said it.And further more he continues to point out in Nigeria and the North Korea how they have been successful because they shed blood to conquer. White man set up systems in these very countries brought guns and pornography in the name of development,brainwashed them and used all the tricks in the book to bring down their self esteem,they are no longer a people because of what the white man has turned him into. They push for gay rights in Africa something outlawed in the bible!.They made guns and brought them to these people, here kill each other.Just like the aids virus was created in the lab by a white man for the black people. Look at recent happenings to Zimbabwe! The once prosperous country in Africa has been reduced to a bread basket by the western nations for its land redistribution to its people!! Now the Chinese have Nukes because the white man pointed nukes on the Chinese arses! Is this what Jesus Christ died for,l'll get to this point later.The white man have set up a system in all the world's governing systems,which l would call the 666. Its like a pyramid where the white man is on top of that pyramid.lf you don't follow the white mans system of governance you are dead either way!.

White man rules the world thats a fact! Area 51 in the United States the most secret place on earth!Whose hiding there? l guess the Devil Himself! ln the bible who rules the world?lts not me who said it,but Jesus himself! The Devil himself poses as the angel of light.Pro l hope you having answers to these serious allegations. l don't hate white people or dol say anything bad about white people,to be fair the truth be told! Who is the beast and the dragon in the bible.One would argue!.All People should love each no matter what race you are rather than one race playing devil!

My opponent in the debate continues to show the suffering of the people at the hands of a white man when he says 'The only real way to conquer land and develop as a nation involves others to SUFFER...lf this man is for real then technically Islam has right to claim holy war,because God does not support such views where one superior race makes other races to suffer.You know for certain its true even up today we see it..He is a god of love.! He says love one another.Which love has the white man shown since history.Certainly l haven't seen it my be pro my opponent will be best to answer me on that one.Hope it does not envole the shedding of blood! Because the God almighty of the Koran and bible promises to punish those who have caused suffering on his people.Even in the bible God promises to punish the nation that enslaved his people! In Uganda the genocide that happen there who made the guns that caused that mass destruction?The white man.

We know the devil very tricky and cunning.He'll do what it takes to deceive that he doesn't exist when actually he does exist.How much of his evil have we seen manifesting through the white man,e.g the changing of the sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday which was declared God to be Holy!The white man changed that! Who makes guns and nukes white-man. Who pushes for gay rights? White-man.Why?Who killed Jesus?White man? Who owns money ?White-man! Who made the Aids Virus white man! Biological warfare White man! who brought suffering to Africa white man!. Instability in the middle east white man. The list is infinite of the crimes white man continue to do!

What should be done! l do not care what you think,rather than wishing death because l have love and l'm not a racist.l feel the white mans mentality should be crushed and killed,because it is the source of suffering for all mankind who are not WHITE!

l talked about the blood that cry's from the lands of Africa the brutal history of a white mans atrocities,and pro says if they are still there they might be protecting civilians.l laughed because"protecting the civilians from whose guns'Your guns the whiteman. The white man is so deceitful in nature to the point they successfully deceived the world that Jesus was white !
AbandonedSpring

Pro

You are correct in saying that Jesus was not white. However, in that time period, the punishment for blasphemy was death. That was what he was charged with, that was what he was killed for. Jesus would have been killed no matter the skin color. Next, The bible does not mention Jesus's race, therefor we cant say Jesus was black or white, only that he was Jewish. Next, white supremacy does not relate to the topic, which is, We should stop the Whiteman for their continued domination of the world".

Next,
"And further more he continues to point out in Nigeria and the North Korea how they have been successful because they shed blood to conquer."

I did not say this, your changing my words. I said these places aren't as successful in the means that they do not do much trading with others, and that both their people are starving.

Next, Gay rights are not outlawed in the bible. Of course it says a couple things in Leviticus about homosexuals, however this selection pertains to a time where the only way a society would become successful is in the growth of population.

"which l would call the 666. Its like a pyramid where the white man is on top of that pyramid.lf you don't follow the white mans system of governance you are dead either way!"

Now, may I ask, are you dead? you clearly do not follow the "white mans system of governance", yet, according to this statement, you ought to be dead.

"White man rules the world thats a fact! Area 51 in the United States the most secret place on earth!Whose hiding there? l guess the Devil Himself! ln the bible who rules the world?lts not me who said it,but Jesus himself! The Devil himself poses as the angel of light"

Now this, I really enjoyed reading. I found this comical. I would like to argue that cinderellas castle, disney world is the most secret place to get into. If you don't understand the reference, google it. Now, you basically just said that Jesus said that white people are the devil, when in fact, I know this not to be true. If Jesus were around today he tell you that he loves all his children, irregardless of skin color.

"My opponent in the debate continues to show the suffering of the people at the hands of a white man when he says 'The only real way to conquer land and develop as a nation involves others to SUFFER...lf this man is for real then technically Islam has right to claim holy war,because God does not support such views where one superior race makes other races to suffer."
Now, this made me kind of angry. you obviously dont know the first thing about Islam. Islam in itself is peaceful, it's just the government that is not very good. Also, might I add i'd like to bet there is not a single white man in middle eastern government.

"Because the God almighty of the Koran and bible promises to punish those who have caused suffering on his people.Even in the bible God promises to punish the nation that enslaved his people! In Uganda the genocide that happen there who made the guns that caused that mass destruction?The white man."

Next, the bible explicitly said that Jews were the chosen people. Not African Americans, and this was said when the Egyptians were enslaving the Jews. You cannot cheery-pick the bible, and then interpret the word of God all willy-nilly! It doesnt work that way!

"What should be done! l do not care what you think,rather than wishing death because l have love and l'm not a racist.l feel the white mans mentality should be crushed and killed,because it is the source of suffering for all mankind who are not WHITE!"

I suppose you need the definition of 'racist', because you clearly dont understand. If you want to end an entire race, odds are, you're a racist.

Finally, you quoted me on, "protecting the civilians from whose guns', however, once again, I never said this. Your making up arguments that I didnt say, so you can portray me as something I'm not.

Thank you, I have finished
Posted by whitesworstnightmare 2 years ago
whitesworstnightmare
Hence the name barbarians
Posted by Darkside 2 years ago
Darkside
white man usually fought other white men
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
That's a good question, cheyennebodie. The best way to stop a yapping pug is pizza:

Works every time.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
And how do you propose stopping them?
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Pugs are not that bad of yappers, actually. They generally only yap when in trouble, and it is only to seek rescue. Youtube proof:
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
Do pugs not yap?
(>*_*)> Went there! <(*_*<)
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
One of the problems with white people is they like to own those little yapping dogs. I hate those dogs! They're not cute and they're not beneficial. They just yap and yap! I'll be in a movie theatre, just watching and minding my own business, and then this white person will come in with their little dog, sit next to me, and the dog will start yapping and yapping! Then it will dive into my popcorn and relieve itself, re-emerge, and yap some more. What am I supposed to do? I just want to see Adam Sandler's latest antics. I don't need this stress!

Not all white people do that, but its mainly white people.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Admit, cheyennebodie, if it wasn't for my rants what else would you be doing? Puttering around the garage?
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
After reading all your rants, I do believe this fits YOU to a tee.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyennebodie, I admire your sunny view of humanity, but the facts bear out that humanity is only capable of evil, and that even those things which appear good on the surface only hide a thickened and foul bog of wretchedness within. No person wishes love, or knowledge --- there is only a deep, roiling undercurrent of Satanic fury in every human, held in check only by threat of death and pain. There is no "positive strength" in any of us --- we are all cold-blooded monsters, deserving not just of death, but of eternal, screaming pain.

The Westminister confession of faith summarizes it well:

CHAPTER 6
Of the Fall of Man, of Sin, and of the Punishment Thereof

1. Our first parents, being seduced by the subtlety and temptation of Satan, sinned, in eating the forbidden fruit. This their sin, God was pleased, according to his wise and holy counsel, to permit, having purposed to order it to his own glory.
2. By this sin they fell from their original righteousness and communion with God, and so became dead in sin, and wholly defiled in all the parts and faculties of soul and body.
3. They being the root of all mankind, the guilt of this sin was imputed; and the same death in sin, and corrupted nature, conveyed to all their posterity descending from them by ordinary generation.
4. From this original corruption, whereby we are utterly indisposed, disabled, and made opposite to all good, and wholly inclined to all evil, do proceed all actual transgressions.

Thus we are "wholly defiled in all" our parts, we are "utterly indisposed, disabled, and made opposite to all good, and wholly inclined to all evil".

There is nothing good in us. We are a hollow, cold void, whispering nothing but curses, wishing only violence, waxing fat upon iniquity, drunk on decay. . .
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
whitesworstnightmareAbandonedSpringTied
Reasons for voting decision: con chooses merely to rebut partial arguments within religion, fails to back up anything with evidence, while pro fulfills his BoP from a multitude of perspectives. Also, should I say that con gave evidence for Whiteman's cruelty and bloodshed, completely supporting the pro side of the debate. So he essentially conceded.