brontoraptor
Cloud_heartbreaker

We should turn women into sex slaves

Cloud_heartbreaker has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

brontoraptor

Pro

We, men, should round up women of our pleasure and make them our sex slaves. Prove me wrong.
Cloud_heartbreaker

Con

First off i would like to say that you , my friend, have SERIOUS mental issues. Man would be NOTHING if women were not here to support you. We as women are by far more intellectual and open-minded where as to your barbarish nature see the slightest bit of danger and rush to destroy it.
brontoraptor

Pro

Con:
"First off i would like to say that you , my friend, have SERIOUS mental issues."

Con:
"Man would be NOTHING if women were not here to support you."

True. That is why I need you to start right away. I choose to be more than nothing. So in order to please me as your new master, I'd need you to put together a plan of action to better improve my relationship to you in order to create a good foundationed emotional bond with you.

Con:
"We as women are by far more intellectual and open-minded."

Then as an open minded female, being my sex slave should not be problematic. It might be downright exciting for you. And if I was a good master to you, it really wouldn't be a bad deal. Why?

-I would require sex only once every 2 weeks.

-We would make classy home movies of ourselves dressed as superheroes while we enguage in sexual activity, but only once every 6 months.

-I would make sure you were watered and fed.

-You would be free to come and go as you please, but show up at least once every 2 weeks to take care of business.

-I would give you a money allowance of $500 each week.

-I am not physically repulsive, so you would have that going for you.

-I would protect you from predators and any threats to your overall health.

-I would work hard to protect any offspring we might produce if applicable.

-You could lounge in the pool, throw parties, get on the internet, and watch the big screen at your discretion.

Con:
"where as to your barbarish nature see the slightest bit of danger and rush to destroy it."

Not true. I may have a barbarish nature, but I'd provide you plenty of time to fix me and teach me more about what makes you sad and what makes you happy. I could be taught how to connect with you on a deeper level, enhancing our relationship and making for an exciting sex life together. You would feel accomplished in having steered me onto a more productive path, you'd feel satisfied in your mothership of any future offspring we might produce, and you could use me as a toy for becoming adventurous and exploring your sexuality.

You could be supergirl while I am a firefighter. You'd show me your super powers, and I would save you from imaginary burning buildings as we turn the heat up in our new found romance. Vote Pro.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Debate me on it.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 1 year ago
HeavenlyPanda
The prerequisite is coherent speech. Unfortunately you don't fit the criteria.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Yeah? Teach me...
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 1 year ago
HeavenlyPanda
Of course you don't Bronto. But don't worry. You can always learn. It's never too late.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Is that right? Men who they connect with emotionally? Don't know anything about it.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 1 year ago
HeavenlyPanda
Bronto here's a little tip. Women want men (men not boys like you) who can actually talk.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
I think I won that debate panda...
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 1 year ago
HeavenlyPanda
Wow, remember the Are You Dumb Challenge debate that you accepted Bronto? You prove my point here.
Posted by Cloud_heartbreaker 1 year ago
Cloud_heartbreaker
yes i agree with you Muslimdebater.
Posted by Muslimdebater 1 year ago
Muslimdebater
Pro is psychotic and dense