brontoraptor
Cloud_heartbreaker

We should turn women into sex slaves

Cloud_heartbreaker has forfeited round #2.

brontoraptor

Pro

We, men, should round up women of our pleasure and make them our sex slaves. Prove me wrong.
Cloud_heartbreaker

Con

First off i would like to say that you , my friend, have SERIOUS mental issues. Man would be NOTHING if women were not here to support you. We as women are by far more intellectual and open-minded where as to your barbarish nature see the slightest bit of danger and rush to destroy it.
brontoraptor

Pro

Con:
"First off i would like to say that you , my friend, have SERIOUS mental issues."

Con:
"Man would be NOTHING if women were not here to support you."

True. That is why I need you to start right away. I choose to be more than nothing. So in order to please me as your new master, I'd need you to put together a plan of action to better improve my relationship to you in order to create a good foundationed emotional bond with you.

Con:
"We as women are by far more intellectual and open-minded."

Then as an open minded female, being my sex slave should not be problematic. It might be downright exciting for you. And if I was a good master to you, it really wouldn't be a bad deal. Why?

-I would require sex only once every 2 weeks.

-We would make classy home movies of ourselves dressed as superheroes while we enguage in sexual activity, but only once every 6 months.

-I would make sure you were watered and fed.

-You would be free to come and go as you please, but show up at least once every 2 weeks to take care of business.

-I would give you a money allowance of $500 each week.

-I am not physically repulsive, so you would have that going for you.

-I would protect you from predators and any threats to your overall health.

-I would work hard to protect any offspring we might produce if applicable.

-You could lounge in the pool, throw parties, get on the internet, and watch the big screen at your discretion.

Con:
"where as to your barbarish nature see the slightest bit of danger and rush to destroy it."

Not true. I may have a barbarish nature, but I'd provide you plenty of time to fix me and teach me more about what makes you sad and what makes you happy. I could be taught how to connect with you on a deeper level, enhancing our relationship and making for an exciting sex life together. You would feel accomplished in having steered me onto a more productive path, you'd feel satisfied in your mothership of any future offspring we might produce, and you could use me as a toy for becoming adventurous and exploring your sexuality.

You could be supergirl while I am a firefighter. You'd show me your super powers, and I would save you from imaginary burning buildings as we turn the heat up in our new found romance. Vote Pro.
Posted by brontoraptor 10 months ago
brontoraptor
Debate me on it.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 10 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
The prerequisite is coherent speech. Unfortunately you don't fit the criteria.
Posted by brontoraptor 10 months ago
brontoraptor
Yeah? Teach me...
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 10 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
Of course you don't Bronto. But don't worry. You can always learn. It's never too late.
Posted by brontoraptor 10 months ago
brontoraptor
Is that right? Men who they connect with emotionally? Don't know anything about it.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 10 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
Bronto here's a little tip. Women want men (men not boys like you) who can actually talk.
Posted by brontoraptor 10 months ago
brontoraptor
I think I won that debate panda...
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 10 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
Wow, remember the Are You Dumb Challenge debate that you accepted Bronto? You prove my point here.
Posted by Cloud_heartbreaker 10 months ago
Cloud_heartbreaker
yes i agree with you Muslimdebater.
Posted by Muslimdebater 10 months ago
Muslimdebater
Pro is psychotic and dense