Pitbull15
Jonbonbon

We would be better off without Obama

Jonbonbon
Started: 3/27/2014 Category: Funny

Pitbull15

Pro

This is a troll debate, for all those spectating.

Anyway, I will be arguing in this debate that the disease known as Barack Obama is a disgrace to our species and that we'd be better off without him. My opponent must take the opposite stance and argue that Obama is the messiah and savior of the human race.

First round is for acceptance.
Jonbonbon

Con

Naturally, I accept.
Pitbull15

Pro

My case is built entirely on how the Bamster is not the savior of the human race and that we'd be better off without him. I'll start on how he's not the messiah. Obama hasn't died yet and hasn't shown any signs of going.
As demonstrated by Jesus, if one were to be a savior of the human race, he'd have to die a horrible death. I haven't heard of Obama dying, have you? And I also haven't heard him prophesying of his death. If he were the messiah, it'd only be logical to make him die in some horrible way. Maybe nail him to the top of the White (Now known as the Black) House? Even if he was the messiah, he'd still be dead and would no longer be active in spreading his plague of liberalism.

And to go with that, he has ruined a perfect line of all-white presidents. Look at the pictures of all the previous 43 presidents in history. Do you see a black one in there? I think not! Thanks to him, they're probably going to rename the White House to the Black House.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net...

Just look at this picture! The color contrast between the White House and Obama is just unholy... Either he goes or it goes, and I want to keep the White House.

If Obama were the messiah, he should prove it by sending a plague to wipe out all black people. But then he would be dead, too. So that would make a paradox. See, this is why we'd be better off without him! If he hadn't existed, we wouldn't be having this intellectually straining discussion and I wouldn't have used that awful paradox and fallacy. It was all his fault and his fault only.

So therefore, I conclude that we would be better off without Obama.

I turn the floor over to thee, blasphemer of righteousness!
Jonbonbon

Con

Woah, woah, woah, legs slow down.... Grab the wall.....

Now, anyway, my opponent is basically saying Obama isn't our messiah because he isn't dead. I'm pretty sure there are a few people who saved a lot of people without dying though.

Let me see if I can think of any...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hold on I still need time to think...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hold on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Got nothing.

Moving onto my next point of contention, Obama is like black and stuff. That means he beats people by societal and physical default. Like black people are just awesome. You have an all black basketball team against an all white basketball team. Who are you expecting to win? Obviously the all black team.

You have an all black president vs an all white president? All black all the way.

So my opponent is clearly racist for not understanding black superiority to trashy white people.

Vote for me everyone!
Pitbull15

Pro

These guys would be messiahs if they saved all of mankind. And if they did save all of mankind, they would have to all die as a symbol of them saving mankind. Therefore my opponent's argument is invalid and it only furthers the notion that we Obama should die in some way.
And about Obama being black and awesome. Did anyone happen to hear about his latest bout of insecurity? Apparently, Bammy decided to pull a Michael Jackson to match his political position. How sad!
Look here at how this fool tries so desperately to change himself to match his status in society and politics! There's a name for people like this, and it's called
REVERSE OREO

Look, he's just like an Oreo Cookie, except in reverse. White on the outside, but still black and evil on the inside. Personallly, I think he'd be a terrible tasting Oreo. Thinking that a reverse Oreo would taste bad is not racist. We would need to get rid of them, right? Why? Because it's just wrong. Therefore, I am clearly right and we would be better off without this Oreo perversion lingering around.
Jonbonbon

Con

Wow, my opponent fell for it. He really actually truly fell for it.

Fox News posted this picture on their page for literally five and a half minutes to make fun of Obama, then they were censored by [only viewable to DDO Gold Members].

However, there was enough time for ten people to copy this picture and post it elsewhere. This included Clint Eastwood, Ted Cruz, three anonymous members of the KKK, some Neo-nazi I know, Matt Walsh, Glenn Beck, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Chuck Norris (Chuck Norris saved the picture and posted it on 18,000 different sites just by roundhouse kicking his keyboard).

Also, regarding the people I mentioned as being messiahs, I can at least claim the last person, The Doctor has saved earth without dying. Like a million times. Also, the people in the Lego Movie saved an entire world without dying. And working back up to the top, Iron Man has saved the world like four times.

Are there any questions?

Good, so I can argue that Obama is definitely the Messiah who is here to release the human race into a period of joy and peace.

Kthxbai.
Pitbull15

Pro

Fox News got it right! At least for a time.

Se, Obama BS'd himself into changing into a white guy. Then he realized his BS was BS and changed himself back to his black self to match the BS job he's done in the presidency. Otherwise it would be a white guy doing a terrible job. And as we all know, that it a logical contradiction and can't exist since white guys are awesome at business and politics. So Obama saw this and changed back to his real skin color in order to match the quality of his presidency.

And by the way, those are all fictional characters. Except for maybe Iron Man. But as we all know, he doesn't have the good qualities to be a messiah since he is a greedy scum. Just watch Iron Man 2 and you'll see.

So therefore, Obama is black, Obama is immoral, and cannot be the messiah as he's black and his blackness is tainting the whiteness of the White House.
Jonbonbon

Con

Actually Obama is literally the savior of the world. As I've proven, my opponent is clearly racist for not recognizing black superiority to whites.

Now my opponent brings up the argument that my examples are characters of fiction. I might as well just claim that Obama is fiction making this debate null and void.

We all know that Legos exist, and there is a Lego set that had this real life adventure that got made into the Lego movie.

We all agree Iron Man is real.

We can also agree that the Doctor is real. I hereby provide several pictures of him.

Does that make it clear enough?

I think I win.

Vote for me.

Thanks for reading.

Kthxbai
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Sswdwm: it's a troll debate. Vote for who trolled better.
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
How do you make your pictures visible in your arguments?
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Good, let's keep it that way.
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
This debate.......has left me speechless.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
Pitbull15JonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: was funnier.
Vote Placed by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
Pitbull15JonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Sswdwwmmsmmwdmwmsmsm (however you spell it)... This was so random that I have no idea how to vote on it objectively...
Vote Placed by Sswdwm 3 years ago
Sswdwm
Pitbull15JonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Wtf did I just read..... No points awarded for either..... I have no idea how to objectively vote on this